New members

E

EFCB

Hi Everybody, thought it was about time I joined rather than just reading everybody else's views as a "guest"...

My name is Mark and I live in the Wirral (peninsula opposite Liverpool). I am from the Blue half of Merseyside but have followed Barça for about 10 years now. First memory would have to be Ronaldo scoring a hatful of goals under Bobby Robson. Needless to say, now that the Sky coverage is alot better, I watch every game religiously...

Managed to watch 1 live game at the Camp Nou in June 2007 as part of my Stag Do. We played Espanyol and I will never forget the game for all the wrong reasons! The fans were celebrating...then Tamudo stuck it in the top corner...then Madrid came back from the death against Zaragoza. I was gutted! Thought it was going to be party time!

Anyway, I will stop rambling now. Hope to get to know you all soon.

Sempre Barça! :2145960713mundoemot

maz

I walk the line
Welcome mark. Another member from the site (GJ) was at that game. He said it was one of the best moments of his life although i never figured why..

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the site and its nice that you've decided to join after lurking..it means something on here must appeal to you! Look forward to reading your posts.

E

EFCB

Thanks guys.

I must say that the atmosphere was amazing. But in a bizarre way! The ball would just be in midfield and next minute, the whole crowd would be singing and dancing - Zaragoza had scored!!

But the immense disappointment at the end was awful, the metro ride back to La Ramblas was quiet instead of the anticipation of partying in the streets! The Liga was near, but yet so far...

The main attraction would be chatting with people with a similar passion for Barça as me despite living a couple of thousand miles away from Barcelona itself... Shows how far reaching the club is having looked at some of the countries other members are from.

maz

I walk the line
I was only joking. GJ said it was one of the worst days of his life. I remember watching the two games simultaneously. César sánchez was having a great game for zaragoza, and aimar scored a beautiful goal. It was all going so well. Then everything was a blur but all i remember was seeing tamudo hit it in..and my heart sunk.

E

EFCB

I was in the 2nd tier directly behind the goal he scored in, I will never forget it. It was up there with Gary McAllister's last minute free kick to win the Merseyside Derby some years back...I was right behind that too!

I'll get your humour soon!:blush:

maz

I walk the line
Haha it was just an inside joke between me and GJ...you weren't meant to get it so dont worry!

R

rafi

hello guys..
i'm new here..
rafi from Malaysia..
give me a hell yeah!!
gege

jrod88

Hey what up fellas...I'm Jose from Los Angeles, CA. I'm a fan of Barca not because they're good at football, I love them because of HOW they do it. I'm 20. :D I started reading on this forum about 2 months ago and I felt compelled to join it. Love the atmosphere you guys have on here.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey what up fellas...I'm Jose from Los Angeles, CA. I'm a fan of Barca not because they're good at football, I love them because of HOW they do it. I'm 20. :D I started reading on this forum about 2 months ago and I felt compelled to join it. Love the atmosphere you guys have on here.

About time you joined the banter Jose! :party00231:

maz

I walk the line
2 months! Glad you finally signed up. Good to have you here, we have quite a few members from CA.

F

foad722

Foad is here

Hey guys, this is Foad, live in Kuwait, 30 turning 31 one soon :banghead:
Im Bayern fan since ever :party00231:
I love the way Barca is playing :flagvl8:, especially this season, so best of luck and keep it up for next seasons

Home of Barca Fans