New members

Papi

hi my name is papi, 20 barca is my blood. funny thing is im nigerian and i live in manchester! watch every single game no matter wer i am!! VAMOS BARCA!!!!!!

maz

I walk the line
Welcome papi, i see you've been enjoying yourself on the chat! Hope u enjoy the site..

T

Total Ganador

hi I just found this site searching for pictures of yesterdays awesome game. Barca is the greatest!

advancemini

received invitation and ...

here i am !! i recently yesterday joined another fcb forum and received an invitation to this forum which seems much more active !! heres my intro from over there ...

hello to all cules !! my name is brian torrella from southern california, US. all my mothers side stems from the catalonias homeland valencia y barcelona !! it flows through my blood. lived there in barca for a couple years before moving here to the US when i was 4, but never could speak catalan, only understand some of it. have always had a deep boiling pride for the cataluna !! one of the most memorable favorite moments was when ronaldinho received a pass from xavi on 11-25-06 against villareal, took one touch off the chest with back toward goal, and lob shot it over villareal, AMAZING, i truly went crazy, almost through a chair across the room. no favorite player here i love the team as a a whole and seeing them play together. but i really look up to iniesta puyol messi and everyone else. favorite game was this past el clasico. i loved to see the 6-2 beatdown !!! el clasico is so deeply emotional and important to us, both in the futbol and social perspective MES QUE UN CLUB !!!! BBAARRCCAA !!!!

:flagvl8:

maz

I walk the line
Another californian! CA is really starting to build its fan base on this site. Welcome to the site brian. Its a shame you've joined at the end of the season because we've really had a great season on this site..we've grown alot (the site only came online in october), and introduced lots of new features including a live chat each game, and of course have witnessed the historical triplet. But not to worry because we're all staying here for life and you can join us in experiencing future success!

advancemini

thanks for the warm welcome ! yeah to bad to come in at the end of the season, but best believe i was there with everyone, every step of the way, yelling and screaming during matches. but ill be on this site forever now !! it runs through my blood what can i say, MES QUE UN CLUB !

:2145960713mundoemot

maz

I walk the line
Like we were saying last night during the parade, fcb really has brought all culés together this season. We all feel as one.

depthbomb

Hi this is abhisek from India. This has been a great season and I am so happy that we beat the arrogant mancs in the final.:flagvl8:

maz

I walk the line
Welcome abhisek. I recognise you from the other fcb site. How are you doing? To say its been a great season is an understatement! It's been the best in our history!

Home of Barca Fans