New members

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Hey mate

For yor own health and mental state stay away from members known as Gingerless and Jordi, they are not very good role models, especially Jordi, he's too pessimistic :lol:

While I, on the other hand, am the perfect role model. :cool:

A

alves

Hey, my name is Boriana and I'm from Bulgaria.From a small watch football, but I'm not very big at age 13.For the first time I watched Barcelona in 2007.Then played with Lyon in the Champions League, I think it was 19 or 20 September.When I looked that Messi scored the second goal, hearts began to beat me severely and I knew that Barca is my life.This is my story and I am sure that will take me in your team, even am a girl.
:) :scarf:

Vychos

Hi guys, ma name is Jarda and I´m from Czech Republic.I´m 17. :wave: .I've been a Barca fan in year 2005.Visca el Barca !!! :beer2:

K

kokek

hi all

My name bima from Indonesia (Indobarca)

greeting to you all

Visca Barca

R

regdone

Hi all,

I am from Vietnam and I have been a Barca's fan from 2005. I like the way they play, I like the way they treat to each other and to other people. I like the way they talk about them and about their competitors, I like the way they live...

Thanks,

Yvonne_8

Hey :)

My name is Yvonne, I'm 18, I live in Austria and I'm a Barca fan for quite a while now. As I will live in Barcelona next year, I'm even more interested ;)
I'm really impressed by the way they play, the passes, the driblling everything. And of course, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are the players I admire the most...

Greetings :)

Home of Barca Fans