Neymar Jr. - v5

FC433

He has to wait about 6 months to play a game that is worth playing (CL knockout stages) I am feeling well and happy.

Devils

It's understandable he flopped.

Belgiums midfield, attack and defense are far superior to farmers.

It was just too much for him to handle.

Understandable.

Coutinho is clearly the best Brazilian player in the world.

This world cup showed it.

gsgosal

Once he left the establishment l, the culture of working hard and playing one another...he has become what he has become. I hope I’m wrong

This was his best shot at winning the WC, almost all of Brazil's key player's were in their prime in this tournament.

Next time around the squad is going to be mostly players above the age of thirty.

KingLeo10

teamplayer neymar as run behind the defense to finish off messi's diagonal passes scored 7 goals in 6 games versus PSG, bayern munchen, and juventus in last 3 KO rounds of 2015 CL. basically pulled a 2016-17 CR7 run before CR7 did.

ballhog neymar who insists on dribbling up from midfield has done fuck all since 2016.

it's the end for him. won't be fit or motivated enough at 2022 WC, where he will be 30+

NotInHere

Coutinho has been better than Neymar, will we hear about Coutinho in the media though?

the media wants to make Neymar the golden child now that Messi/Ronaldo have regressed imo.

Home of Barca Fans