Neymar Jr. - v5

Givenchy

Once you leave Barca or Real its only downwards.

he should of gone to the PL. United (under a different manager as i cant see Mourinho liking Neymar much :lol:) or City would of given him exactly what he wanted. money, attention, big clubs, playing in a league followed in all corners of the world. instead he chooses to fade into irrelativity by going to Old MacDonalds farmer league

Yannik

from a pure image perspective Neymar leaving was good in the long term. Fans would be hella turned off to support a club built around a diver with a questionable character. Barca would likely become one of the least liked clubs.

KingLeo10

from a pure image perspective Neymar leaving was good in the long term. Fans would be hella turned off to support a club built around a diver with a questionable character. Barca would likely become one of the least liked clubs.

made us 222 M richer too. thanks divemar. :worthy:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I would not say his World Cup is disastrous, he didn’t have a great one for sure and missed his best chance to get the WC but many other big players had a much worse WC than he did.

Mitchell1978

I would not say his World Cup is disastrous, he didn’t have a great one for sure and missed his best chance to get the WC but many other big players had a much worse WC than he did.

Not a bad world cup but he actually had the team to win it all and he got bounced in the quarter finals.

This guy should try for the diving team instead.
He's more marketing than Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi combined.
He doesn't even halve a 1/2 of Ronaldinhos or Ronaldo ( the Brazilian one, the real Ronaldo) talent.
It's a shame he will continue getting crazy contracts b.c his name is Neymar and not Brian
This guy Is a fraud , and I'm happy he's not a Barca player Anymore

Devils

This world cup was literally there for the taking for Brazil though. They had enough quality players to make two world class teams and their only huge hurdle would have been overcoming France.

Anyways the biggest thing Neymar achieved this world cup was becoming an internet meme for his diving theatrics. Pretty embarrassing.

Home of Barca Fans