Neymar Jr. - v5

Donatello

Coutinho has been better than Neymar, will we hear about Coutinho in the media though?

the media wants to make Neymar the golden child now that Messi/Ronaldo have regressed imo.

I think Mbappe is the next hype machine.

The media is going to brand him the new "Neymar 2.0".

Or should I say "Messi 2.0".

Last edited:

Morten

Didnt Ney Ney say something like : "Mexico talked too much, now they are going home" after that match?
Well, well, well.....

NotInHere

I think Mbappe is the next hype machine.

The media is going to brand him the new "Neymar 2.0".

Or should I say "Messi 2.0".
Yeah Mbappe is next in line, but Neymar has been in the business longer than Mbappe and the media is patiently waiting to elevate him, he hasn't helped his case though.

xXKonan

I won't downplay his accomplishments here and he's a fine player at his best.

But boy I do enjoy when he fails. His move to PSG so far hasn't worked out in the favor he hoped and a piss poor WC as well and I just love it when it backfires on his shitty greedy entourage like his dad and fuck face Madridista Wagner Ribeiro.

MTL_Barca

Not an impressive WC, but he also had a bad injury and was back just in time so i don't think he was playing at 100%.

Did a good job in showing his bad sides tho.

Yeah Mbappe is next in line, but Neymar has been in the business longer than Mbappe and the media is patiently waiting to elevate him, he hasn't helped his case though.

Mbappe hype train is already is full force.

Boy tore Argentina a new one, but I'm going to give it a year or two of him performing consistently on the biggest stage and putting up good numbers before bringing him into the best in the world conversation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not an impressive WC, but he also had a bad injury and was back just in time so i don't think he was playing at 100%.

Did a good job in showing his bad sides tho.

He was actually back a month before the WC started and could have played in the last PSG games, but decided not to. Perhaps he should have to help him get back to form. Afterall, beating the Dijons 7-0 could get your confidence up.

Joan

I won't downplay his accomplishments here and he's a fine player at his best.

But boy I do enjoy when he fails. His move to PSG so far hasn't worked out in the favor he hoped and a piss poor WC as well and I just love it when it backfires on his shitty greedy entourage like his dad and fuck face Madridista Wagner Ribeiro.

+1

Same here.

MTL_Barca

He was actually back a month before the WC started and could have played in the last PSG games, but decided not to. Perhaps he should have to help him get back to form. Afterall, beating the Dijons 7-0 could get your confidence up.

Well thats back for the WC for me, cant compare that to playing regularly every week before that so i think its impossible to be at 100% under these circumstances.

Not saying he would've played way better otherwise but i think it was a factor for sure.

Trafalgar

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you fucking snake :bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans