Neymar Jr. - v5

Slevinn

Good job clown.

Winning fuck all and became an actually meme during this world cup.

Will Ace Ventura be a coward again like last time?

Laplacian

His world cup wasn't bad. Was decent and sometimes pretty good, however not good enough for someone of his level. Did very well at creating a few of Brazil's best chances, but heroics from Belgian's goalkeeper and bad finishing (Coutinho) stopped him from becoming a hero.

Anyways I'm glad this happened, Neymar's pretty much irrelevant in the "top" footballing world until next March. Glad it happened to such a cunt, should've never left. :D

El Barcelona

I thought he had a really good world cup... Had a good laugh with all the memes of him, almost lost de count off all those great videos and pictures.

BBZ8800

A note for the future: his best season in his career was 2015.
He was 23 years old back then.

People here often think that the development is linear and all you need is to be young and have a lot of playing time.

Neymar hasn't improved an inch after the age of 23.
Sometimes a fast player loses pace which he had in teen years.
Sometimes a player is dumb and can't improve in a tactical area.
Sometimes it proves that a player has reached his technical ceiling long time ago.
Sometimes a player gets injured.
Sometimes off field partying or family problems ruin a player's career.
100s of things are always waiting to go wrong.

Adriano, Ronaldinho, Neymar.
Another Brasilian attacker who ruined his career due to off field reasons.
All of them peaked in early 20s.

And probably their 3 brightest talents since 2000'...

As Zlatan says: everything you do, 50% of everything you do is a mental part... (this part is often neglected on our forum):

Last edited:

Yugi

He became meme, he was never that good altough he has great dribling skills but he never improved his passing, his vision in Barca....he will stall in PSG from now on. It´s not really hard to defend him these days when bums like Fellaini could easily.

Lutece FC

Before injury Neymar has played magical, he had been out for 4 months so ist normal that he wasnt in form.

Yep that's summarize everything, and it's the best comment here in a torrent of rage ...
He is at 60 % physically.

Even yesterday and the two matches before, i find him ok, not so shinny comparing 6 months before with Paris but he needs time. Bad timing for him.
He will be back in the next months in top form.

Laplacian

Neymar peaked when he was 23, lol what are you dumb? Have you watched him at all lately? He is a much better dribbler, playmaker, passer, finisher, and has a lot more pace on him than he used to back in 2015. He played some of his best football ever in his career in PSG. Stop talking shit.

Yep that's summarize everything, and it's the best comment here in a torrent of rage ...
He is at 60 % physically.

Even yesterday and the two matches before, i find him ok, not so shinny comparing 6 months before with Paris but he needs time. Bad timing for him.
He will be back in the next months in top form.

Yes ist a pity that Neymar couldnt Play with 100% at Maybe his most important Point in his career.

Neymar peaked when he was 23, lol what are you dumb? Have you watched him at all lately? He is a much better dribbler, playmaker, passer, finisher, and has a lot more pace on him than he used to back in 2015. He played some of his best football ever in his career in PSG. Stop talking shit.

They are still Angry that Neymar left Barca. In 2017-2018 he was better than at Barca, his Dribbling was one of the best I have ever seen, almost prime Messi/Maradona Level.

FCBfan22

His dribbling this season was the best simply because he is the alpha and omega of PSG and is able to play for personal glory. But because of that, his ego grew to the size of Jupiter and it will prevent him of ever reaching his ceiling.

Laplacian

His dribbling was just as fantastic the season before in Barcelona.

They are still Angry that Neymar left Barca. In 2017-2018 he was better than at Barca, his Dribbling was one of the best I have ever seen, almost prime Messi/Maradona Level.

I agree for the most part except prime Messi. Yeah no, Messi's dribbles were a lot more effective than Neymar's.

Lutece FC

Yep but people are trying to convince themselves that he peaked at 23... The Coué method.

Before his injury he did some incredible stuff in Paris.

Home of Barca Fans