Neymar Jr. - v5

bismp

Ney is either completely shit or better than Messi,according to Barcaforum

There's no middle ground it seems :neymar:

Neymessi

Cool, we should shut up then because people on redcafe or Reddit and Mourinho rate Neymar more and think he'll defo win the Balon

I'll just close the forum then and put a static pic of Neymar's duckface.

Strawman..

Just explained the majority consensus of fans and professionals alike share the opinion of him being the next big thing when you said morinhio's etc opinion is not enough.

I knew you would post something like this so clearly said in the end of my post "Peoples opinion is not always true but thats what the opinion of most is" but oh well...lol

Last edited:
But yes he is more active in playmaking and dribbling and the point is that him not scoring is not 'hurting' us.
Oh ? Ok then :lol:

Bullshit. No one ever said that. Stop making shit up just to win the argument. I read redcafe all the time. Maybe one stupid poster would have posted something like that
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-you-swap-martial-for-messi.418648/
I don't need to make shit up either to ridicule you using epl forums to back up your crush :lol:

Yeah a lot of people were blaming neymar not so many months ago when we were poor here. Many people here were ready for a swap with verratti when we were struggling. I am talking about them. Not saying that everyone says that. Again I said this in regard to those who thought verratti was a better idea then him. Another strawman from you. Nice try though. Except that it wasn't.

"People saw our team struggling and him playing okayish and most wanted him replaced with someone like verratti thinking it would magically solve our problems"
"Verratti is great but most of the people here haven't watched him enough and think that he is some invinclible beast"

Wow that was so far fetched of me :mou:

Now find a typo in my post and put it as your next signature Thats the only thing you can do.
I'm depending on you for this. Come up with another worthy gem and it will be on display too !

Neymessi

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-you-swap-martial-for-messi.418648/
I don't need to make shit up either to ridicule you using epl forums to back up your crush :lol:

lol. Logic isn't your strong suit. Stop trying too hard trying to sound intellectually witty.

This is what you said "they also said Martial was better than Messi" and the thread is a debate whether they would swap him for messi considering messi is 29 and may have 3-4 years but if martial goes on to be 50% of messi and plays at united for 12 years that may be a better option. Nowhere in the entire thread does anyone come to close to saying what you said that they believe martial is better than messi currently.

In fact this is the very first post of the thread from the person you believe thinks martial is better than messi

I appreciate the view that it's Lionel Messi, a once in 5 generations player and, in my own view, the greatest player to have ever kicked a ball.

I'm depending on you for this. Come up with another worthy gem and it will be on display too!
English is not a measure of intelligence and small typos like that are surely not. I have no idea how one can find someone wrongly typing 'Apparently' so funny he puts it in his signature. But its the best you can come to diss me considering the quality of your normal arguments. And btw what hapenned to the "You don't get the joke" thing?

Last edited:
lol. Logic isn't your strong suit. Stop trying too hard trying to sound intellectually witty.

This is what you said "they also said Martial was better than Messi" and the thread is a debate whether they would swap him for messi considering messi is 29 and may have 3-4 years but if martial goes on to be 50% of messi and plays at united for 12 years that may be a better option. Nowhere in the entire thread does anyone come to close to saying what you said that they believe martial is better than messi currently.

In fact this is the very first post of the thread from the person you believe thinks martial is better than messi

English is not a measure of intelligence and small typos like that are surely not. I have no idea how one can find someone wrongly typing 'Apparently' so funny he puts it in his signature. But its the best you can come to diss me considering the quality of your normal arguments. And btw what hapenned to the "You don't get the joke" thing?

Just because they didn't outright say Martial was better is irrelevant. Many in the thread were willing to refuse a straight swap, there goes redcafe's credibility. Just an example of the lunacies one can find on the EPL forums that you have probably read for far too long. That's the only point to address here, the others have reached a satisfying conclusion, including in your own words that Neymar not scoring does not, and has not hurt barça. :benitez:

Don't get too riled up about the sig. Just because you don't understand the humor in it doesn't mean it isn't there. Same with the joke, you just didn't get it... apparantly !

Neymessi

Just because they didn't outright say Martial was better is irrelevant. Many in the thread were willing to refuse a straight swap, there goes redcafe's credibility. Just an example of the lunacies one can find on the EPL forums that you have probably read for far too long.

You are changing your stand and narrative now. Most of them did choose a swap first of all and those who did not had a reason that even if he comes to being half of messi he will be more benificial for the club due to the time range. But thats not the point.They never came close to what you claimed that "redcafe believes martial is better than messi"

They didn't say it outright and they didn't say it in any way that you claimed they said. I have no love for redcafe but you are just spouting crap which needed to be proved wrong.

Don't get too riled up about the sig.

Riled up? Why would I? :lol: I just find it funny how you find it so funny :lol:

Same with the joke, you just didn't get it... apparantly !

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. What a burn. Have you tried doing stand-up comedy? If not then please stay that way.

You are changing your stand and narrative now. Most of them did choose a swap first of all and those who did not had a reason that even if he comes to being half of messi he will be more benificial for the club due to the time range. But thats not the point.They never came close to what you claimed that "redcafe believes martial is better than messi"

They didn't say it outright and they didn't say it in any way that you claimed they said. I have no love for redcafe but you are just spouting crap which needed to be proved wrong.
They believe so in the sense that they'd rather have him at the club than Messi. But I understand that sort of nuance goes right over your head.

Riled up? Why would I? :lol: I just find it funny how you find it so funny :lol:
Pretty much as credible as the rest of your arguments

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. What a burn. Have you tried doing stand-up comedy? If not then please stay that way.
:neutral: Just try not to be any more vain than that or your posts will be deleted again...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You know, Ney has improved a whole lot in the last month... To be honest, he's probably at the level most of us expected of him, scoring more often being the only "weak" spot in his form right now...

That said, and without denying his importance to the team, I think Suárez and Messi still have an edge over him and would be more worthy of top awards due to their consistency...

SeloBarca

Well, all i can say is if keeps like this, if Messi, Suarez or Neymar doesnt win Ballon this year and Ronaldo wins it, i will shove Ronaldos statue up FIFAs and France Footballs ass

Neymessi

They believe so in the sense that they'd rather have him at the club than Messi. But I understand that sort of nuance goes right over your head.

Pretty much as credible as the rest of your arguments

:neutral: Just try not to be any more vain than that or your posts will be deleted again...

Whatever man. Just don't quote or bug me with stupid arguments that don't make sense.

Home of Barca Fans