Neymar Jr. - v5

JerseyAddict

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by defyqa
It seems Croatians just don't like him. Maybe because he scored a brace against them three years ago?

The reason is obvious, but I don't want to get banned.

Yes... it is the PINK-WHITE boots...

here we go all PINK

Wallace

"I congratulated Neymar for his game and for the admiration I have for him," the Argentinian told a news conference.Sampaoli..Neymar-is-ready-to-be-Messis-successor-in-the-future-and-I-hope-it-happens-because-he-.jpg

Sampaoli is crazy to train Messi and Ney, hahaha.

Where's Neymar?
It'snot ok to always score the last goal. He has to open the box! it's been since last september(!) he did not open the score.
If he want to take Leo's place, it's about time he do that, considering he has Inesta and Messi for him. I don't understand why. Is he panicking? not confident?
Anyway, it's a worry for the futur because when Messi's gone, what will we have?
I know he isn't a playmaker as Leo as the same age but he is say to be the best but I see no evolution right now; apart Brazil. And yet, no final with Brazil.
What's the hype? Please, explain, because I want him to be Messi successor, but I have doubts as a Barça and Messi addict.

Where's Neymar?
It'snot ok to always score the last goal. He has to open the box! it's been since last september(!) he did not open the score.
If he want to take Leo's place, it's about time he do that, considering he has Inesta and Messi for him. I don't understand why. Is he panicking? not confident?
Anyway, it's a worry for the futur because when Messi's gone, what will we have?
I know he isn't a playmaker as Leo as the same age but he is say to be the best but I see no evolution right now; apart Brazil. And yet, no final with Brazil.
What's the hype? Please, explain, because I want him to be Messi successor, but I have doubts as a Barça and Messi addict.

He's been very good in 2017 and on the top of my head opened the score at anoeta about two months ago.

Holding him to Messi standards makes little sense as well. But he's a special player.

Ok but why the hype so much? is the "you are only as good as your last match" runs into Barça too now? It seems ridiculous! Like PSG was Bayern or Real and a final!
I think Madridista are doing a great work! don't know if it's because of 'Perez's FAKE NEWS diary' but it is having an impact on us.
Shame. That's my take.

F

FlaFCB

Ok but why the hype so much? is the "you are only as good as your last match" runs into Barça too now? It seems ridiculous! Like PSG was Bayern or Real and a final!
I think Madridista are doing a great work! don't know if it's because of 'Perez's FAKE NEWS diary' but it is having an impact on us.
Shame. That's my take.

Really? Coming back from a 4-0 had never been done before. And who said he wants to take Messi's place? Surely not Neymar, as he has never made such claims.

LeeRomeno

hilarious, in good times, where we have actually played okey, lets start arguing over who of our players is better, yea way to go!

Neymessi

His finishing has been poor but he doesn't lose sleep over it surely and neither do we. Players have roles. Suarez and messi are hitting goals left right and centre. It wouldn't hurt if neymar isn't doing that but instead is dribbling playmaking and giving assists.

Overall his 'impact' is definitely there to see. He dribbles and runs all game long and is very energetic. Every big name in football appreciates him and considers him the next big thing, apart from a few people here which tbh have something personal against him I have no idea why.

Redcafe,Rawk,bluemoon etc you can go anywhere and everyone rates him really really highly. Mourinhio even called him the successor to messi. People saw our team struggling and him playing okayish and most wanted him replaced with someone like verratti thinking it would magically solve our problems. He is much better than verratti and is also better than most of the players he has been compared with in the past like bale and hazard and is easily top 3 players right now. Verratti is great but most of the people here haven't watched him enough and think that he is some invinclible beast who is the solution to most of our tactical problems. The return leg showed that when PSG was crap he was crap too and its not like he would definitely improve a struggling barca as soon as he comes here. I would love to have verratti here and there is no better transfer I can imagine now but this myth that our team sucked because of neymar and that verratti instead of him would makes us play well is so wrong. The comparison with messi is stupid though but there is no doubt he is the future main man for barca,and rightly so, and he has done a lot to warrant that.

I don't even know what to say about the post which said that PSG return leg wasn't all that tough.

Players have roles. Suarez and messi are hitting goals left right and centre. It wouldn't hurt if neymar isn't doing that but instead is dribbling playmaking and giving assists.
Lol it's not binary like that. It's not Neymar's role to create more than finish. He shoots over 3 times per game, it's just that his finishing sucks while he's good at finding his man.
Every big name in football appreciates him and considers him the next big thing, apart from a few people here which tbh have something personal against him I have no idea why.
Yea the only people who dislike him are on barcaforum, right :lol:.
Redcafe,Rawk,bluemoon etc you can go anywhere and everyone rates him really really highly. Mourinhio even called him the successor to messi.
Yea they also said Martial was better than Messi
People saw our team struggling and him playing okayish and most wanted him replaced with someone like verratti thinking it would magically solve our problems
:rolleyes: the contempt in this sentence is only equal to how off the mark it is. People are so fucking dumb that they wrongly identified Neymar as the source of problems, and Verratti as the solution, and that's actually most people ? :lol:
He is much better than verratti and is also better than most of the players he has been compared with in the past like bale and hazard and is easily top 3 players right now. Verratti is great but most of the people here haven't watched him enough
Like you ? the fuck do you know about PSG :thinking:
this myth that our team sucked because of neymar and that verratti instead of him would makes us play well is so wrong
Who the hell fed you this conspiracy theory :messi:

Neymessi

Lol it's not binary like that. It's not Neymar's role to create more than finish. He shoots over 3 times per game, it's just that his finishing sucks while he's good at finding his man.

Its not like he is instructed to not score. But yes he is more active in playmaking and dribbling and the point is that him not scoring is not 'hurting' us. And the current system is doing well with neymar and messi playmaking and messi and suarez finishing it off, in a nutshell.

Yeah his finishing also sucks right now but read some of my posts and you will see I did not say otherwise. But its not like his finishing will always stay like this. I would personally bet on him getting his finishing of the treble season back in near future.

All of MSN have found a balance in their roles and thats how it should be. Suarez and messi were the creators in the treble season with but slowly it changed and now neymar and messi are. Don't need to be an expert to see suarez doesn't try to create much now and is more focussed on scoring than 2 seasons back maybe because his playmaking skills regressed and neymars improved and also to a bit because neymars finishing reduced.

Yea they also said Martial was better than Messi

Bullshit. No one ever said that. Stop making shit up just to win the argument. I read redcafe all the time. Maybe one stupid poster would have posted something like that but you will find that one guy everywhere. The general consensus is never anywhere close to this, not even on a RM forum.

:rolleyes: the contempt in this sentence is only equal to how off the mark it is. People are so fucking dumb that they wrongly identified Neymar as the source of problems, and Verratti as the solution, and that's actually most people ? :lol:

Yeah a lot of people were blaming neymar not so many months ago when we were poor here. Many people here were ready for a swap with verratti when we were struggling. I am talking about them. Not saying that everyone says that.

Who the hell fed you this conspiracy theory :messi:

Again I said this in regard to those who thought verratti was a better idea then him. Another strawman from you. Nice try though. Except that it wasn't.

Now find a typo in my post and put it as your next signature :lol: Thats the only thing you can do.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Citing epl forums cesspits and Mourinho :facepalm:

Except that its not just morinhio. And its not just epl forums, but forums of other teams too and many reputed proffessionals like morinhio saying the same thing. Anything you can find online on reddit,facebook and other social media feel he is the next best player in the world and has more chances of winning a bdor than any other player in the world not named Messi or cr7, and thats true.

The general consensus about neymar is very very postive be it fans or professionals.

Opinion of others isn't the only thing that matters but a large majority does feel like this.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, we should shut up then because people on redcafe or Reddit and Mourinho rate Neymar more and think he'll defo win the Balon

I'll just close the forum then and put a static pic of Neymar's duckface.

Home of Barca Fans