Neymar Jr. - v5

Neymessi

Request denied. Put me on ignore list if you can't handle it. I'll keep pointing out your idiocies anyway.

You tried your best but couldn't prove jack. You changed your narratives midway when you saw you were being proven wrong. Quote me all day but make the debate worthwhile.

dakt

Brazilians are in love for Neymar. I seen some YT highlights comments in Portuguese all praising Neymar and bashing Messi.
Comments are like: "Messi is thorn in the eye of Neymar", "Messi doesn't pass to Neymar", "Messi is a small match player, while Neymar is a big match player", etc.

F

FlaFCB

Brazilians are in love for Neymar. I seen some YT highlights comments in Portuguese all praising Neymar and bashing Messi.
Comments are like: "Messi is thorn in the eye of Neymar", "Messi doesn't pass to Neymar", "Messi is a small match player, while Neymar is a big match player", etc.

That's not even remotely close to truth. You took a very small sample to affirm that. Neymar isn't that universally loved here yet. Most supporters of corinthians, palmeiras, sao paulo, flamengo still hate him.
Messi is actually pretty popular here too.

Neymessi

Just a few comments and you made it out to be the general consensus. Well done.

dakt

That's not even remotely close to truth. You took a very small sample to affirm that. Neymar isn't that universally loved here yet. Most supporters of corinthians, palmeiras, sao paulo, flamengo still hate him.
Messi is actually pretty popular here too.

CTRL+F and enter "Messi". I got 42 finds...that can't be good.

This is the game where Ney wasn't performing on his "usual" level, and the guilt is being thrown on Messi.

dakt

Just a few comments and you made it out to be the general consensus. Well done.

Not few comments. Plus, as you can see Romario is also boarding the hype train...which means that there are considerable amount of people that consider Neymar the best footballer on the planet.
Now I'm not saying that that might not be the case in the near future, but these guys are in way to early and obviously don't watch football and Barca occasionally.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not few comments. Plus, as you can see Romario is also boarding the hype train...which means that there are considerable amount of people that consider Neymar the best footballer on the planet.
Now I'm not saying that that might not be the case in the near future, but these guys are in way to early and obviously don't watch football and Barca occasionally.

take any Ronaldo skills video on yt and the top comments will be how much better he is than Messi. That is just how youtube works. Also, Romario is Brazilian and he is just hyping his compatriot. That is common practice.

Ripsta

It's a fucking outrageous statement to make. On his day Neymar is magnificent, and he could make a very strong case for being the 2nd best in the world.... but Messi is on a platform of his own.

Neymessi

I have also been noticing a sudden surge of opinion that neymar is now the best player in the world from a lot of professional ex footballers and yeah I agree they are basing it on 2017 alone. If the comments were restricted to saying he is better in 2017 it wouldn't be wrong but they seem to believe neymar is going to stay on top forever now and the best player in the world tag has officially shifted from messi to neymar which is moronic and I have no idea where this sudden hyperbole came from.

3 months is a very short time to make such kinds of assumptions and everyday it seems there is someone in the news not necessarrly brazilian saying neymar is now the current best.

The hype train is there surely, and you know that when there are proffesionals hyping him and not just football fans, but I don't think brazilians in general hate messi because of the neymar hype.

F

FlaFCB

CTRL+F and enter "Messi". I got 42 finds...that can't be good.

This is the game where Ney wasn't performing on his "usual" level, and the guilt is being thrown on Messi.
42 comments from a random youtube video is a decent sample for you? Ok then.

Home of Barca Fans