Neymar Jr. - v5

Total-Football

Have you seen how he played towards the end of the first half ? He was drained .. neymar looked dead tired.. suarez was literally holding his knees of fatigue by minute 80.. our imbecile of a novice never rest the players that rely on explosiveness and instead keep rotating players like roberto and pique and iniesta who relies the least on physique

The cunt of a ref had clear intention of sending off one of our players.. not one of those early 3 bookings was legitimate especially neymars.

Fuck off enrique and kiss your high level managerial career goodbye.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Neymar's out of the Clasico. Just perfect.

Edit: said he could get 2-3 games due to contempt of the referee.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar's out of the Clasico. Just perfect.

Edit: said he could get 2-3 games due to contempt of the referee.

I bet Lucho is happy, because now he can get more rest for the CdR final in May!

It's shit like this Neymar gets slated for. If you want to become a leader or the best in the future, you need to control your emotions, and he's failed in that aspect for Brazil and failed tonight for Barca.

hellsangel1

I would probably replace him with hazard and Leroy sane has got a good chance to be a better player as well. His poor attitude in such a crucial game shows he is unfit to be a leader. He's not a teenager anymore. A reaction like that will only get opposition to target him more.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would probably replace him with hazard and Leroy sane has got a good chance to be a better player as well. His poor attitude in such a crucial game shows he is unfit to be a leader. He's not a teenager anymore. A reaction like that will only get opposition to target him more.

Hazard spent an entire season sucking and sulking, what a great leader he is, right?

Sane is more like a traditional winger, and wouldn't do so great for us.

hellsangel1

Hazard spent an entire season sucking and sulking, what a great leader he is, right?

Sane is more like a traditional winger, and wouldn't do so great for us.
Hazard is not exactly spotless either I admit but who hasn't turned against Mourinho in his recent clubs. Mourinho has made the environment quite toxic in recent times and he is also doing a good job at singling out players at Man utd now. Hazard deals with physicality and fouls better during a game than Neymar does. Hazard doesn't prance or pout like a primadonna when fouled and I think that's a testament of one's character as well. I'm no EPL fanboy but if Neymar doesn't like the challenges in La liga one wonders how he will deal with a more robust league. If Neymar didn't have that amazing performance in the second leg against PSG he would be getting criticized more. He hasn't had a great season.

Home of Barca Fans