Neymar Jr. - v5

Yannik

I would probably replace him with hazard and Leroy sane has got a good chance to be a better player as well. His poor attitude in such a crucial game shows he is unfit to be a leader. He's not a teenager anymore. A reaction like that will only get opposition to target him more.

I like Sané, but you are incredibly overestimating his ability if you seriously think he is anywhere close to replacing Neymar. Neymar is quite the cunt, but he's a bloody fucking brilliant player nonetheless and has shown that on countless occasions. He needs to cut the crap, I've said it a dozen times, he constantly takes out his frustration on the pitch or randomly takes on celebrities on instagram. His rather immature personality seems to occasionally get in the way, but he's the closest to a life after Messi that you have on your hand and you'd be fools if you think a "rather good talent" such as Leroy Sané could do half that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we're ever going to trade Neymar for a player similar to him then Hazard is pretty much the only option, but it won't be too long until people start complaining about how Hazard likes to keep the ball too long and dribble as well, how he doesn't score as often as he should or disappears in crunch situations at times.

hellsangel1

If we're ever going to trade Neymar for a player similar to him then Hazard is pretty much the only option, but it won't be too long until people start complaining about how Hazard likes to keep the ball too long and dribble as well, how he doesn't score as often as he should or disappears in crunch situations at times.

Well at least he won't get himself stupidly sent off in a crucial game and then sarcastically clap all the way into the tunnel :p

hellsangel1

I like Sané, but you are incredibly overestimating his ability if you seriously think he is anywhere close to replacing Neymar. Neymar is quite the cunt, but he's a bloody fucking brilliant player nonetheless and has shown that on countless occasions. He needs to cut the crap, I've said it a dozen times, he constantly takes out his frustration on the pitch or randomly takes on celebrities on instagram. His rather immature personality seems to occasionally get in the way, but he's the closest to a life after Messi that you have on your hand and you'd be fools if you think a "rather good talent" such as Leroy Sané could do half that.
I never said that Sane could replace Neymar as of right now. What I said was that he has a chance to be a better player in the near future. He's probably already a bit better at the same age as Neymar was, that doesn't necessarily mean that he will become better but I wouldn't be quite as dismissive of his chances as you are. I actually felt early on in the season that the criticism of Neymar was a bit harsh on these boards...... He was the only one of our players who seemed to always take on his marker so I was more forgiving if he wasn't too inconsistent or showed up in the big games. However, the way he reacted to the sending off yesterday was really tough to swallow, basically clapping the La liga title away into the dressing room, leaving his team mates hung out to dry. A really massive opportunity was blown to put pressure on Madrid.

Last edited:

abiabi

If he gets suspended for clapping (not even at the official) its going to be ridiculous. It was already a super harsh double yellow for the ref's standards that match.

He didn't even say a word to the ref, surprisingly he took the red card well and just left the pitch, no hand gesture or anything.

I bet Gil Manzano was so mad he coudln't put anything on the report, so he had to milk a clapping right before he entered the tunnel.

Again, if he does get suspended, it just proves how pathetic La liga is.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
What's up with him and shoes, he either needs to change them or tie them up, can they at least give him shoes that don't have laces on it:lol:

Neymessi

Absorbing all those fouls week in week out and I thought he had learnt to keep frustration inside. I was wrong. Once in a while he is is going to blow.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Well at least he won't get himself stupidly sent off in a crucial game and then sarcastically clap all the way into the tunnel :p

Neymar didn't do this though. He only clapped for an instance after being off the pitch before entering the tunnel.

abiabi

What's up with him and shoes, he either needs to change them or tie them up, can they at least give him shoes that don't have laces on it:lol:

I noticed that whenever he plays with these pink boots, he does poorly and slips all the time like yesterday

When he plays with green boots (like against PSG) he does well

Wallace

Neymar had been more mature in the Brazilian team with the arrival of coach Tite. I did not understand his unacceptable behavior in this game. Pretty much gave the league to real madrid ...

But it's not just his fault. Messi donated goals to Neymar, Suarez and André Gomes who were totally unable to score. Besides the fact that Luis Enrique show all his unconditional love for André Gomes.

Home of Barca Fans