Neymar Jr. - v5

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
If he wants to leave and they are willing to pay that amount of money, we should ship his a$$ to p$g to play with his brazil homeboys.

We can spend that money wisely, get some young talents and rebuild la masia.

Sneer

Banned
I think the club needs to give him and advanced role to fully express himself if he stays.
Not saying he should jump Messi in the pecking order, but he should definitely not be hugging the wings this term.

JamDav1982

If he goes it is Coutinho and Dembele the two I would choose from all the names mentioned.

Struggle to get them for 220m though if clubs are even willing to sell knowing could probably get as much if not more next summer as market explodes further.

Raketa10

And my question is..How do you know that? How the fuck do you know that its neymar and his dad creating this rumour and not just the papers. Also if he wants to leave he wants to leave. Its a stupid move from him but its his decision so we are no one to call him names. Whatever his decision is,to stay or not to stay, the players and coaches know it but just won't come out in the open so he isn't making life tough for any of them.

If the deal is done and he is leaving it won't be sensible to come out and declare that before its official and if he isn't then its just an ego boost for him for getting linked with the highest transfer ever. Everyone here is making too many assumptions about this situation.

Assumption 1 - Neymar and his dad are the culprits instigating the rumors. huh? These rumours come every year and will keep coming every July forever.

Assumption 2 - Neymar is making life tough for the club - If he wants to leave he will leave. Will he force himself to stop going to PSG just because mbappe and dembele aren't for sale? For all we know he has already communicated with the club about his intentions and necessarry steps are being taken as we speak.

Assumption 3 - He isn't coming out to deny the rumors to milk more money in his contract. Again, you have no way of knowing this. Messi has always been linked with the likes of manchester city,chelsea etc but how many times has he come out saying that he won't leave? Pretty sure he didn't come out and debunked the strong rumours when he liked the chelsea page and the whole footballing community went in a frenzy. Players don't always deny the rumours, even though imo they should. He has said "I am happy at barca" which is what usually almost everyone says when linked with a transfer

For all I know maybe all 3 of these things could turn out to be true but we have no way of knowing this and going by the trend here it feels like they are already hard facts.

Suddenly more than a few people unlike before have joined in calling him not worth it and disparaging his 4 seasons like how he was always mediocre :lol: 2 Leagues 3 copa del reys 1 champions league, and he has been a major integral part in all of them. Arguably the second best player for us in that period or at worst third best if suarez is second. Its all prediction, but I don't think we would have won much without him. Before him messi had to carry the whole team alone but only after his and suarez arrival did the burden lift from him and we went on to winning silverware.

He hasn't even left, and he is already a traitor. Even if doesn't leave people are going to say he is a money grabbing whore from now on based on assumptions made in their head. For the time he has been here he has given his all. You can see his attitude on the field. So what if he doesn't want to stay here? For the period he has been here he has laid down his blood and sweat. If not for him the PSG comeback would never have been possible. It was his undying attitude and love for us that carried us through.

/rant over

1. If this was created by papers than he could have said it's a fake story and end it up which he didn't so this asumption is for sure wrong or it's true but he is using it for his own gain. It's that simple.
2. I don't agree that he gave all he had. Last summer he was partying for one entire month in Brazil after Olympics and he was shit for a big part of the season.
3. "It was his undying attitude and love for us that carried us through." ???? Jesus dude you are watching to much soap operas! :lol:

Last edited:

Neeraj

If he wants to leave and they are willing to pay that amount of money, we should ship his a$$ to p$g to play with his brazil homeboys.

We can spend that money wisely, get some young talents and rebuild la masia.

Apparently, we the forum can, but not the board, the top honchos of which are paid a handsome fortune to sit and watch Messi from the presidential box week-in-week-out.

GetIn

If he wants to leave we should send him away on the first jet out. We don't need players at Barca that need to be convinced to stay. We don't get on our knees for anyone. Get the 222m and rebuild. This Neymar saga will continue every year with his father and entourage and we will be forced to either give him new contacts or sign his Brazilians at his will. Fuck that and move on. We don't need to beg a 20 goal scorer to stay.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
They can pay us 100 mil plus Verratti.
We go and buy Dembele and Coutinho.

Who wouldnt be happy with that.?

GetIn

[tw]888763952364236800[/tw]

Apparently Messi, Suarez and Pique convinced him to stay. Great he's staying and I hope he does well for us next season but I'll never look at him the same again, rather he goes tbh.

Arkk

He'll end up with a new contract with a higher release clause. no chance our board will let him leave after all the shit we did to sign him in the first place.

maybe the Verratti situation put him off PSG? if he signs for them theres no chance he would ever be allowed to leave not to mention its a HUGE step backwards in terms of prestige. although the massive wage would be a huge draw, Ligue 1 is a shit league so unless he leads them to a CL he can kiss goodbye his Ballon d'or ambitions.

we also should remember Suarez is getting older and at times last season he was shockingly bad for his standards so not only would we need a Neymar replacement, a world class midfielder but soon imo a world class striker

xxxxxx

[tw]888763952364236800[/tw]

Apparently Messi, Suarez and Pique convinced him to stay. Great he's staying and I hope he does well for us next season but I'll never look at him the same again, rather he goes tbh.

I hope that's bullshit. I would rather he went. I've had enough of him and his dad.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If Catalunya Radio says that he will stay, he will. Lost all my respect for him after this, though. That was no way to treat your fans, Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans