Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

Textbook definition of a mercenary, kid doesn't care about trophies, money and self fame are his priorities.

All players care about money but he has chosen to be at Barca for less money in the past and could again.

He plays his best football for Brazil and that is fuck all to do with money anyway.

Total-Football

If you think not all players think about money then ask yourself why the fact that we are aftee paulinho and the messi renewal occured simulateously. The renewal of messi left barca with no money.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
It's clear it's down to his father.

I am talking about Psg's offer. If they are really offering him all that money, for a second if we put our emotions aside, if their offer is real and he turns it down despite his dad and his buddies all persuading him to go, then you have to truly applaud him for choosing to stay.

I am just saying its not as easy of a choice as it seems to us.

Horatio

You're welcome
Finally some level-headed responses. Say what you will, but turning down an offer like that is commendable.

clemente

Its good, for now I think we need to start get in contacts and secure Dembele for the next summer, because Neymar should definitely bounce by then, and I think we will get even more money for him.
Lets be real guys no1 would have replaced Neymar this season, Dybala instead of him would have been a complete disaster.
We need to figure how 18/19 we will line up because I hope there won't be Neymar.

How many players would pass on a 100% pay raise + #1 spot + 40M euro or more signing bonus for his father + free service of a private jet + stakes in hotel chains + chance to be among his home boys?
Just for a slightly better chance to win league title and UCL? Barca only beat PSG by a half a goal few months ago in UCL given how shitty league 1 is in many people's mind.

Soccer is a business. Players are as much business man as the owners and sponsors.
Respect for Neymar IF he really gives up all what PSG is offering and stay. Camp Nou might still boo him. IF he stays 1 more year, don't think anyone would ever attempt at his 250M+ release clause again.
Bye bye Dembele and Dybala.

Last edited:

Chomutov

All players care about money but he has chosen to be at Barca for less money in the past and could again.

He plays his best football for Brazil and that is fuck all to do with money anyway.

Neymar wants his payrise ans thats all! Cant even blame him on this. After all he is human. 95 % of us wouls so the same! Even Messi wants more money every time he signs a new contract. Neymar is aware of his market value. In 2-3 years he will the absolute no.1 worldwide when it comes to marketing issues. He is using this knowledge to earn more and more money. Thats all! Who wouldnt? I would have liked him to leave. But it wont happen...

Devils

Anyone who is happy he is staying should just realize it's only going to be a matter of time before his snake of father pulls shit like this again.

Disgusting piece of filth.

PSG a fucking scumbag of a club. Bitch ass Qataris.

JamDav1982

Neymar wants his payrise ans thats all! Cant even blame him on this. After all he is human. 95 % of us wouls so the same! Even Messi wants more money every time he signs a new contract. Neymar is aware of his market value. In 2-3 years he will the absolute no.1 worldwide when it comes to marketing issues. He is using this knowledge to earn more and more money. Thats all! Who wouldnt? I would have liked him to leave. But it wont happen...

I agree he probably does want more money. It is a consideration for every player going.

Dont agree it is all about that though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't give him a fucking payraise

He's already on 15 fucking millions net with his father also pocketing money through his genius scouting

Devils

Oh an the salaries of those morons who apparently run this club should go to Messi, Suarez and Pique.

The incompetence is mind-blowing.

Home of Barca Fans