Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It doesn't look good on the club that we have to beg players to stay.

I have to say, for any player who has a release clause that has been triggered, IF the current club wants him to stay, that club has to pretty much beg. Not much more they can do. I don't like it either but this is how it works.

xXKonan

I'm thinking about the whole thing is Neymar Sr and the rest of Neymar's entourage are 100% in agreement with PSG, however Neymar is currently a 50/50. the rumors I noticed at least with the Cat Radio and Rac1 mention Neymar is the one that can kill this deal which leads me to believe he's still weighting up both options.

I believe there's a good chance PSG and Neymar Sr are leaking information to the media in hopes of pressuring Neymar to choose PSG. however to me at least that still isn't an excuse and if Neymar needs convincing by our Captains and players to stay here then that says a lot.

xxxxxx

It doesn't matter if he stays, because he's lost whatever respect with the fans he had by this whole stunt; he easily could have came out and said he's not interested in going to PSG. The fact he's even thinking about going shows you he's not right for us.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm thinking about the whole thing is Neymar Sr and the rest of Neymar's entourage are 100% in agreement with PSG, however Neymar is currently a 50/50. the rumors I noticed at least with the Cat Radio and Rac1 mention Neymar is the one that can kill this deal which leads me to believe he's still weighting up both options.

I believe there's a good chance PSG and Neymar Sr are leaking information to the media in hopes of pressuring Neymar to choose PSG. however to me at least that still isn't an excuse and if Neymar needs convincing by our Captains and players to stay here then that says a lot.

Yup, his father and his entourage are preparing the details of the deal and getting the paperwork done, it is all up to him and he is getting pressured/being swayed by both sides. To me he is gone.

JamDav1982

It doesn't matter if he stays, because he's lost whatever respect with the fans he had by this whole stunt; he easily could have came out and said he's not interested in going to PSG. The fact he's even thinking about going shows you he's not right for us.

No he hasnt and plenty of players have been in the position where they reached a point of thinking about move away or played the game of linked to clubs when wanting new contracts.

If folk hate him for deciding to stay in end and not deciding earlier that is up to them but the whole fan base wont be against him at all.

xxxxxx

Why the fuck is he even listening to his father? His father has made more than enough from Neymar being at Barcelona.

Jadentheman

Enough drama for now. I knew this was a fake circus drummed up for hits. Now let's focus on our season. And I really hope Neymar Sr. gets what's coming eventually

F1_STK

UEFA has warned PSG about the repercussions of signing Neymar. PSG will be viable for all expenses even if a 3rd party pays clause. [Lequipe]

If PSG violate UEFA's FFP rule, they could be kicked out of the Champions league as a repercussion.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
With the amount of money we are talking about here who wouldn't think about it? If he actually turns this down and chooses to stay then all Barca fans should really applaud him for his decision.

If however this is all another ploy by him and his dad to get another raise then thats a different case.

xxxxxx

With the amount of money we are talking about here who wouldn't think about it? If he actually turns this down and chooses to stay then all Barca fans should really applaud him for his decision.

If however this is all another ploy by him and his dad to get another raise then thats a different case.

It's clear it's down to his father.

Home of Barca Fans