Neymar Jr. - v5

Raketa10

Still can't believe this fucktard is taking 26 million with him. This is shaping out to be one of the worst pre seasons ever. Can't wait for Farto & co to leave this club.

Not one of the worst...THE WORST! This is the reason he needs to go ASAP!

Raketa10

Alves helped facilitate to lure Neymar from Barca. He only ditched signing for City when he heard Neymar was going to PSG an decided to go himself.

I appreciate Alves for everything he did at Barca. But after this, I don't want to see him associated with Barca again.

Alves was a great RB but as a person he was always an idiot so nothing new.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
First time I will be hoping for Carvajal to do his thing. Which is to wind up and annoy Neymar while tackling him hard.

Raketa10

This will end bad for both Neymar and PSG in the end. They will win only French league and that's it. In the end he will end up like Ronaldinho with to much partying and shortened career.

jairzinho

Man I was hoping Valverde would have some balls and tell Neymar and Barto to shove it. I don't even think Lucho would have put up with this shit.

Cule4life

The Culest
Who in their right mind thought this loyalty clause (which in itself is stupid) which pays out mid transfer window is a good idea? What kind of retards are running Barca

Home of Barca Fans