Neymar Jr. - v5

KingLeo10

That's mindfucking. Who was the imbecile who did that? People are hating Neymar Sr. but some idiot signed that contract. I'd do the same if I was negotiating with someone incapable. At least change the payout date to mid Setember haha. That's absolutely genius, and by genius I mean stupid.

What? The morons that run your team dumped a legend like him and replaced him with no one and you have the guts to "hate" him because he wants the best for his new club? Really? One of the reasons Barcelona/Neymar declined is the absence of Alves. When Dani was creating from the right side, Neymar would be in the box, closer to the goal. Now 80% of the plays start with Neymar on the left side or Iniesta on the middle, therefore Neymar's always far from the goal. That's, plus the money, is why he's leaving, he's being used as a feeder to Messi. Whether or not you think he hasn't the talent to lead his own team is another thing, but he feels he's much better than a pure winger.

barca made dani a legend. he surely hasn't lit any fires for brazil has he.

jairzinho

Neymar Senior has been a slimeball for a long time. This is karma for us after Rossell fucked Santos over with the under the table payment to N&N back when we signed Junior. I guess we've had this coming. What goes around comes around.

El Flaco

barca made dani a legend. he surely hasn't lit any fires for brazil has he.

Tbf, Dani Alves already proved himself as a fantastic RB at Sevilla and it's not really his fault Brazil was messed up by Dunga/Scolari.

I'm actually surprised Real Madrid didn't make a move for him.

Because they don't really need Neymar & it's not worth for them to break the wage structure.

Horatio

You're welcome
How can that loyalty clause story be true? Surely Barca isn't stupid enough to have the date set before the end of transfer window?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
A smart businessman like Perez won't touch Ney Sr with a 10 ft pole.

If he wouldn't leave why not pay the clause in September when transfer window ends.

If they thought he'd never leave, it doesn't matter when they pay the clause. Which is why they are naive as fuck.

KingLeo10

They were naive enough to trust that Neymar would never leave.

or that neymar convinced them that he wouldn't even consider any offers hence the board recriprocated with a show of trust in form of earlier payment. i know this board has its failings but in this case, they were conned by neymar and his entourage.

Home of Barca Fans