Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

Oh well even if he starts, I hope the Real players mock and rough him up real good. Maybe even make him get a red card so he can fuck off.

cro-man

Seems like there is more in his contract than this silly clause with this dad maybe he is always a starter when he wishes:lol: As far as this sounds crazy you never know what this board is up to....

Who in their right mind thought this loyalty clause (which in itself is stupid) which pays out mid transfer window is a good idea? What kind of retards are running Barca

That's mindfucking. Who was the imbecile who did that? People are hating Neymar Sr. but some idiot signed that contract. I'd do the same if I was negotiating with someone incapable. At least change the payout date to mid Setember haha. That's absolutely genius, and by genius I mean stupid.

fuck you dani alves.... always loved this guy but he is on my hate list now with psg and the neymars...

What? The morons that run your team dumped a legend like him and replaced him with no one and you have the guts to "hate" him because he wants the best for his new club? Really? One of the reasons Barcelona/Neymar declined is the absence of Alves. When Dani was creating from the right side, Neymar would be in the box, closer to the goal. Now 80% of the plays start with Neymar on the left side or Iniesta on the middle, therefore Neymar's always far from the goal. That's, plus the money, is why he's leaving, he's being used as a feeder to Messi. Whether or not you think he hasn't the talent to lead his own team is another thing, but he feels he's much better than a pure winger.

Trickykid

The only possible reason I think of starting him tonight, would be because of some sort of contractual obligations stating he has to play a preset number of minutes on the US tour.
I hope Ramos, Casemiro and the other goons rough him up something fierce.

Julien

I must be the only one wanting him to do great against real, while hoping the rumors about him still hesitating are true!

Too many sources unsure about what Neymar will choose. PSG players didn't seem so sure that the deal was done tonight, it was actually the opposite :)

xavi_the_Boss

I must be the only one wanting him to do great against real, while hoping the rumors about him still hesitating are true!

Too many sources unsure about what Neymar will choose. PSG players didn't seem so sure that the deal was done tonight, it was actually the opposite :)

Actually most sources are sure that he is gone.

jairzinho

Mate, connect the dots and wake up already. He's gone. He hesitated yes. But that was to allow his dad to collect more money and then they'll be done with shafting us.

Cule4life

The Culest
What? The morons that run your team dumped a legend like him and replaced him with no one and you have the guts to "hate" him because he wants the best for his new club?

That's no justification for his dickish behavior. There's a thing called respect for your old team especially one with which you have had so much success.

KingLeo10

if he actually pockets that 26m "loyalty" bonus money, then it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that a deal with PSG was in the works long before the summer and possibly even while negotiating the new contract with barca. it's one thing to leave the team for another (that can be stomached, as long as it isn't RM) but setting it up to maximize every single penny for oneself while deliberating conning teammates and putting up the facade that you are unsure until when the bonus kicks in is the worst possible tier of scum.

a level of scum above CR7.

i would wish him nothing but a horrible, horrible rest of the career.

Home of Barca Fans