Neymar Jr. - v5

Meatball

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/xnfbe/qahkld" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

the betrayer :lol:

Genius! Hahahahhah!

Devils

Man fucking Tebas is livid. He must have been in on Neymar Sr's tranny orgies or something. Dude is on a warpath.

[tw]892742682476515328[/tw]

[tw]892742976165875713[/tw]

SeaDragon

Neymar is a thing of the past now. I'm scared about those 200 million, if La Liga is going to make a complaint then how big are the chances the club won't get the money in time for the signings?

Devils

Neymar is a thing of the past now. I'm scared about those 200 million, if La Liga is going to make a complaint then how big are the chances the club won't get the money in time for the signings?

Because the complaint can't be launched and investigation cannot be conducted until after the transaction has been completed.

jairzinho

Tebas needs to slow the fuck down. He can't stop the deal. Let us get our money. He can file an official complaint without blocking the transfer of funds.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] needs to make a new category in the "Other Players" thread called "Snakes and Undesirables" and inaugurate it by burying this thread there. sNeyke deserves to be forgotten in the bowels of this forum for eternity.

michelco

Nowhere does he say he will block the deal. The complaint isn't even about the deal itself, it's about PSG being backed by a sovereign oil state and thus having unlimited funds

Devils

We will get the money before this mess around this transfer starts up.

It's on Neymar/PSG/QSI's end that this transfer will be investigated and that will happen after neymar gives us the money.

Messi is somthing

After all the fucking cunt has done and the whole team including himself begging on all fours, he bids the fucking cunt farewell

SeaDragon

Because the complaint can't be launched and investigation cannot be conducted until after the transaction has been completed.

And if they freeze that transaction due to the investigation? I don't know...Wagner Ribeiro said they will pay the clause themselves, meaning that it's possible that Qatar may hire Neymar to be their image for the WC in their country for those 300 million like they said before, and that's state backing.

Devils

And if they freeze that transaction due to the investigation? I don't know...Wagner Ribeiro said they will pay the clause themselves, meaning that it's possible that Qatar may hire Neymar to be their image for the WC in their country for those 300 million like they said before, and that's state backing.

They can't stop it.

LFP cannot stop a player from entering their offices with 222m and paying out his contract because they have no evidence that the money is comes from shady sources.

We will get our money, Neymar will sign as a PSG player, investigation will then begin and will hopefully result in massive sanctions against PSG.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Hmm. I think there's a high possibility that Uefa or Fifa will look into this deal regardless. If not now then in the 2018/19 window. Same way Fifa is currently looking at Pogba's switch from Juve to ManU.

Home of Barca Fans