Neymar Jr. - v5

Richard.H

Is it possible that PSG doesn't transfer the money immediately or does so in installments? Aren't release clauses supposed to be paid in full?

Total-Football

Time to play with 4 midfielders.. fuck bringing in a winger. No winger is going to be better than neymar so we had better try new (old stuff). Reinforce the midfield and do things the barca way.

Arkk

Time to play with 4 midfielders.. fuck bringing in a winger. No winger is going to be better than neymar so we had better try new (old stuff). Reinforce the midfield and do things the barca way.

Dembele + Coutinho and we are in a much stronger position than before with Neymar

kilian

Why shouldnt he? Do you hate all you colleagues who quit? Lets be reasonable.

Football team is not the same thing as a firm. Although today the lines are blurred, but a firm doesn`t have millions of fans all around the world, aged from 5 to 105, who cry when the "firm" looses.
So if you think those two are the same, we don`t agree in the basics and discussion is probably pointless.

But even if Barca was a firm and season 17/18 was a project, everyone would be pissed if Neymar as an employee would leave like this right when the project is starting and people are counting on him. So yeah, I would hate a colleague like that. Fortunately, I had the luck not to work with people like that, so I don`t hate any of my former colleagues.

That being said, I didn`t mean that I`m dissapointed in Messi, but in general, because I wanted to see players telling him to fuck off because of the way he left. Not because he is leaving.

Home of Barca Fans