Neymar Jr. - v5

kjk2184

Great business, glad he's gone. He was close to leaving last season and it would have been the same story every summer. He's a mercenary who's in it for the money that has no business playing for Barca - at least we got a treble out of him but I won't miss watching him miss easy goals with Messi and Suarez handing him chances on a plate every game. Now I'm just hoping this board find someone that is more clinical in front of the goal.

TidinhoM

Hmm. I think there's a high possibility that Uefa or Fifa will look into this deal regardless. If not now then in the 2018/19 window. Same way Fifa is currently looking at Pogba's switch from Juve to ManU.

I think we are talking about the same FIFA which was paid to hold WORLD CUP in Qatar. Nothing will be done about Neys transfer and so be it. We got 225 mil for a player who scored 13 goals in La Liga and 4 in Champions League. What is there to investigate we came out good. We can potentially get 3 world class players out of this and probably a good CM which is the real problem in the first please. I think we should thank PSG and move on to bringing some real players in.

GetIn

DGOydxJUwAA3J8P.jpg:large

mark1nhu

Not yet.

Ah... So many people will leave this forum or make themselves small after ranting for years about the second best player in the world, lmao.
Looking forward to see the same butthurt people start criticizing L1 and Neymar because he broke their hearts :lol:

He'll be fortunate to win the league best player award.

Will you watch PSG now [MENTION=18534]mark1nhu[/MENTION], [MENTION=16494]Neymessi[/MENTION] ?

On Ligue 1? Absolutely not, have no time to that shit and I rather occupy myself watching Vasco (Brasileirão) and Barcelona (La Liga). The same way Coutinho (a Vasco product) is my favorite player other than Messi and I don't waste my time watching Liverpool (LOL) or EPL (EWW).

Champions League maybe because I already watch some matches besides the Barça ones, like most here probably do.

I support Barça way before than Neymar signing for us, it goes back to Vasco losing the Intercontinental Cup to Real back in 1998 and Rivaldo playing for us in 1999, I was 11-12 years old and my dad onwed a restaurant with a rare to get satellite TV (DirecTV IIRC), which helped me a lot to grow appreciation for Barça.

Yes, I did register myself here in the forum around the time he came to Barcelona, but that was when I found out about the website, so what could I do? Travel back in time to register earlier and "prove" I am a genuine Barça fan? Sorry, can't do that and even if I could, I owe no shit to anyone here.

Anyway, since the end of the last season I have been spending less time writing here, just lurking, because I don't like certain things that happen and seem to be allowed here, like xenophobic and racist rants against Brazilians in general or the constant lack of respect and unnecessary provocations from "certain folks", against people they consider to be "less fans" than them.

It's a shame, because in theory we should all empathize with each other for the simple fact of supporting the very same club (be it for a long time or for a short time, be it for real or because a single player - Messi, Neymar, Suarez, you name it).

In this regard I find /r/Barca on Reddit to be a friendlier place, probably because aggressive/provocative posts are buried by downvotes.

I just hope the things I dislike here goes away together with Neymar. Let's wait and see.

Neymessi

Not yet.

Ah... So many people will leave this forum or make themselves small after ranting for years about the second best player in the world, lmao.
Looking forward to see the same butthurt people start criticizing L1 and Neymar because he broke their hearts :lol:

He'll be fortunate to win the league best player award.

Will you watch PSG now [MENTION=18534]mark1nhu[/MENTION], [MENTION=16494]Neymessi[/MENTION] ?

Why are you back? :lol:

Honestly 95% of your posts are just fighting with other members and the first thing you do after making a new account is try to goad me. Just get a life man. You were rightfully banned and keep up this attitude and your days here are numbered.

Home of Barca Fans