Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

true , but we also paid his father 90 mil .

I doubt RM would have ever done that , lol

90m?

Real offered his father 60m alone for the transfer from Santos going be leaked doc. Also Neymars father has been getting agents fees etc as far as I know so probably would have got that there as well.

Devils

I feel like I'm not going to be able to sleep for the next month.

Please just make the signings quick. This whole saga has been exhausting and the club needs to act fast, the fans and media have been put through a lot and there is a lot of anxiety surrounding the club right now.

Fucking Neymar and his little Brazilian boyband.

I want to slaughter those pricks in the CL.

George_Costanza

90m?

Real offered his father 60m alone for the transfer from Santos going be leaked doc. Also Neymars father has been getting agents fees etc as far as I know so probably would have got that there as well.

could the mods here ban all those fanboys? They are more disgusting than Neymar. serious.

Butaan4barca

Not even slightly dissapointed. What would I give for this retarded board to sign Couthino and Dembele. We would dominate believe.

if we end up with them, sure. But currently we have nothing and we lost a massive player. We are dependent on getting paid, and given the fact that payment could intentionally be delayed and then the formalities. We might be running out of time. We need to act fast and those deals, not depending on money from neymar's sale

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
could the mods here ban all those fanboys? They are more disgusting than Neymar. serious.

Don't get angry. Jamdev is a special person with a special perspective. He goes way bacck.:lol:
Try dealing him with calm. I'm sure His pretzels(comments) are making you thirsty. :D

El Flaco

[tw]892808335052943363[/tw]

PSG’s approximate spending on Neymar: 55M per year, 30M after tax, 36M in signing bonuses and 300M for the clause and taxes = €611M.

jamrock

I don't often agree with jamdav but he is right, I said it as well, he is 25 Messi is 30, Messi as 3/4 more years at the club, neymar will be 29 by the time Messi starts to fall off, he won't stand for that unless we were winning like Madrid have been over the past 4 years in Europe, I think he came thinking with Messi we would be unstoppable and that hasn't materialized due to our club being ran by fools.

Home of Barca Fans