Neymar Jr. - v5

cule19

If Barca was offering 70m for Verratti I hope they can offer all 222m+70m for Verratti (for some reason I wish we could get Pogba) + Dybala.

How would Dybala work in Neymar's place? Easy, it won't.
You play a 4-3-1-2 with Messi/Dybala as dropped behind the 2 main strikers (Suárez + Dybala/Messi, they can switch sides), Iniesta and Verratti play the midfield with Busquets in CDM all normal. The whole squad could play tight to the center, allowing for Alba and Semedo/Vidal to run up the flanks.

blaugrana1987

I think we will end up with 222m...on 30th of August.

Yo board, WHAT.THE.FUCK.ARE.YOU.DOING?

Maybe JamDev can explain since he always finds a way to explain their fuck ups.

Sorin

Might puke if I see more people defending Neymar and his low-life entourage. Even to the point of criticizing goddamn Messi. The best player of all time, who while being 30 years old is still miles better than 25 yo Neymar, and by some distance. The mind boggles when you read something like that. Messi spoonfed Neymar with numerous chances to score and the dude still "managed" to have only 13 league goals. Messi has gone out of his way a lot of times so that Neymar can score 1 while he was on 2 goals. You mean to tell me that the guy giving up possible hatricks over over again so that an useless finisher can have 1 goal is limiting him? Fuck out of here.

The team being built around Messi is also garbage spouted by Neymar fanboys that can't take it that Messi still casually outshines his bony ass. Go look at last years passing charts and come back again. Neymar touched the ball more than anyone in our team every damn time. If Barcelona would be built around Messi, we would still control every inch of the grass and let him do the work in the final third. No, we'd have to let him pick up the ball as our tactics were shit half the time while being average half the other. Every other team would pressure our weak press resisting mid until the guy would come back to be able to advance somewhat. In fact in the Lucho years you could argue that the team was more oriented to a tactic that suits Neymar better.

Neymar hasn't had a chance to outshine Messi because he's fecking worse than Messi, not because Barca is oriented into pleasing him. I'll repeat, going to psg will not change that.

Going to be even more interesting to see how he copes when he doesn't have 2 other absolute world class players beside him to take heat of him. Messi was constantly gang assaulted every other game. 3-4 players were draped on him.

opjeoff

If Barca was offering 70m for Verratti I hope they can offer all 222m+70m for Verratti (for some reason I wish we could get Pogba) + Dybala.

How would Dybala work in Neymar's place? Easy, it won't.
You play a 4-3-1-2 with Messi/Dybala as dropped behind the 2 main strikers (Suárez + Dybala/Messi, they can switch sides), Iniesta and Verratti play the midfield with Busquets in CDM all normal. The whole squad could play tight to the center, allowing for Alba and Semedo/Vidal to run up the flanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wait are you saying they should pay the release clause then we pay then 70 for Verratti?
Dybala has said countless times he wont leave. And after Bonucci, Juve's board would get burned down if they sold Dybala.
Lets just stick to Dembele and call this window a loss.

blaugrana1987

Maybe JamDev has insider information from board. Is Neyboy gonna leave or what? Will we double his wages? Are we going to play hardball until 30th of August and then be left with a dick in our hands? Surely this board is smart enough to guide Barcelona through these heavy seas like they have done so far...

MessiTHEgoat

Might puke if I see more people defending Neymar and his low-life entourage. Even to the point of criticizing goddamn Messi. The best player of all time, who while being 30 years old is still miles better than 25 yo Neymar, and by some distance. The mind boggles when you read something like that. Messi spoonfed Neymar with numerous chances to score and the dude still "managed" to have only 13 league goals. Messi has gone out of his way a lot of times so that Neymar can score 1 while he was on 2 goals. You mean to tell me that the guy giving up possible hatricks over over again so that an useless finisher can have 1 goal is limiting him? Fuck out of here.

The team being built around Messi is also garbage spouted by Neymar fanboys that can't take it that Messi still casually outshines his bony ass. Go look at last years passing charts and come back again. Neymar touched the ball more than anyone in our team every damn time. If Barcelona would be built around Messi, we would still control every inch of the grass and let him do the work in the final third. No, we'd have to let him pick up the ball as our tactics were shit half the time while being average half the other. Every other team would pressure our weak press resisting mid until the guy would come back to be able to advance somewhat. In fact in the Lucho years you could argue that the team was more oriented to a tactic that suits Neymar better.

Neymar hasn't had a chance to outshine Messi because he's fecking worse than Messi, not because Barca is oriented into pleasing him. I'll repeat, going to psg will not change that.

Going to be even more interesting to see how he copes when he doesn't have 2 other absolute world class players beside him to take heat of him. Messi was constantly gang assaulted every other game. 3-4 players were draped on him.

not only that, messi was fighting for the pichichi every season. yet he still gave this fuckface a lot of penalties just because he had an off-game.
I can't imagine cr7 giving bale a panalty just because he had an off game :lol:

JamDav1982

Maybe JamDev has insider information from board. Is Neyboy gonna leave or what? Will we double his wages? Are we going to play hardball until 30th of August and then be left with a dick in our hands? Surely this board is smart enough to guide Barcelona through these heavy seas like they have done so far...

Fuck off you troll cunt.

Zuti

Good post! I actually think that the main reason for him leaving besides money is that he realized that he just won't surpass Messi, not this year, or 2 more years,he is just not good enough, and probably intimidated by Messi's presence, hence that great performance when Messi was absent. Problem is tho he can't escape Messi's shadow, sure he can be God in PSG and Ligue 1, but he will never be the God of football as long as Messi plays on a professional level.

ManusXavi

UEFA isn't our mum. It's our enforcer. I think it will simply react. I fully expect a ban for PSG from competing in the Champions League

Home of Barca Fans