Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

Sneer is a confirmed troll, doesn't watch L1 but somehow certain that Tolisso is better than Verratti. Bad Hombre.

Well several members have told me otherwise but you're not one to let facts get in your way :lol:

Mmmmm nah dont believe it.

Went off in a huff and came back as no one gave a shit.

That really showed them!

opjeoff

What? So what are you proposing? We should have sold Messi? We should have asked Neymar to take all PKs and FKs? We should have asked Messi to assist Neymar more than he already had instead of trying to finish himself?

What are you saying?

My point is that this was inevitable and a possible option. Given that Neymar wants to win Ballon D Or. It was either we sold Messi (god forbid) or we let Neymar leave. IMO this is similair to what happened in 2008 with Ronaldinho and Messi. Ronaldinho was 28, itd been 3 years since he won a Ballon d Or and Messi was on the up. That time we sold the main player in favour of the future player. This times its way different with Messi being way better than Ronaldinho was. But this time it went the other way.

Simply, its the better of the two options. We were always gonna leave him behind Messi, very few thought he was ready to replace Messi or even in the conversation of being better than Messi. So he left.

blaugrana1987

Messi wasnt dropping deep just to feed Neymar it was more because he was the one given more freedom and looked like got frustrated at not a lot coming from midfield.

Not many FKs were given to Neymar and waiting to be given a pen by Messi says who is in charge there.

I dont think Neymar resents Messi or thinks he is better than him he just wants the freedom that comes with being the main man and of course the money.
Money the most. Lets face it, the numbers that are going around are absolutely mental. Like, he may as well end up billionair by his 30th birthday. He will have entire club at palm of his hand and his little clique around.

spark

Demanding the buyout means we cant do shit with the money now because 1. there is no one on the market who can replace Neymar and 2. everyone we go to will be overpriced asf because its so late in the window.

I'd rather we didnt get to this point at all. Neymar was suppose to be the future of this club. We kept making him play second fiddle to Messi and he got tired of our shit and left. Obvouisly once he wanted to leave and most likely presented his reasons for leaving, we should have known that delaying and asking for his release clause wasnt gonna stop P$G.

Tired of our shit? You think Neymar is better than Messi?

JamDav1982

Money the most. Lets face it, the numbers that are going around are absolutely mental. Like, he may as well end up billionair by his 30th birthday. He will have entire club at palm of his hand and his little clique around.

Dont agree he would go to Russia, China or some poorer side for money.

Being main man for a team that can compete in CL and getting paid for it will all be factors.

blaugrana1987

My point is that this was inevitable and a possible option. Given that Neymar wants to win Ballon D Or. It was either we sold Messi (god forbid) or we let Neymar leave. IMO this is similair to what happened in 2008 with Ronaldinho and Messi. Ronaldinho was 28, itd been 3 years since he won a Ballon d Or and Messi was on the up. That time we sold the main player in favour of the future player. This times its way different with Messi being way better than Ronaldinho was. But this time it went the other way.

Simply, its the better of the two options. We were always gonna leave him behind Messi, very few thought he was ready to replace Messi or even in the conversation of being better than Messi. So he left.
He left because they are giving him at least triple the money. Thats it.

The other thing is, Ronnie was far from great at that time and Messi was 20. Neymar will be 26 in less then 6 months. If he is like any other brasilian, he will wizzle out in 2-3 years.

JamDav1982

He left because they are giving him at least triple the money. Thats it.

The other thing is, Ronnie was far from great at that time and Messi was 20. Neymar will be 26 in less then 6 months. If he is like any other brasilian, he will wizzle out in 2-3 years.

It isnt it.

The move will be for a variety of reasons. Money being one.

Mmmmm nah dont believe it.

Went off in a huff and came back as no one gave a shit.

That really showed them!

Of course you can choose to disbelieve what is literally in front of your eyes, that is a known and amazing ability of yours with high entertainment value :lol:

Your psychological take is interesting, but alas, mistaken

opjeoff

I don't think this will be an issue when Messi retires from us. Nobody will be expected to fill Messi's huge shoes, but that player needs to be one of the best of the next generation of stars and that's why I think we should seize upon this opportunity that Neymar left for us and build up our team RIGHT NOW to prepare for the post-Messi Barca.

Admit it or not, having Messi has been a double edge sword for us in terms of attracting outside talents: For players/talents in non-attacking positions I think it is a huge plus, having the honor to play with Messi and Co. However, for players/talents in the attacking positions some of them might have doubts about whether they will get the center role in the attack with Messi still around. With talents/players like Mbappe and Dembele etc. who are not even 20, it shouldn't be an issue and we should make every effort to sign them.

We dont even know when Messi will retire. He looks like he can keep going for at least four more years. We needed a player who is good enough right now to support our attack and be good enough to take over as the central role in attack when Messi left. You say we should start preparing for Messi right now, but how do we do that with him still very much involved and ingrained in the way our team wins. I'm all for signing Mbappe or even Dembele, but I think they wouldnt make us any stronger and would be even less capable of 'replacing' Messi

JamDav1982

Of course you can choose to disbelieve what is literally in front of your eyes, that is a known and amazing ability of yours with high entertainment value :lol:

You psychological take is interesting, but alas, mistaken

Nah you are the mistaken one.

You taught no one any lessons. Need to get over yourself mate.

blaugrana1987

Dont agree he would go to Russia, China or some poorer side for money.

Being main man for a team that can compete in CL and getting paid for it will all be factors.
Well yea its a factor but PSG is good team on top of being richest in the world. By far. They will shower him in gold.

opjeoff

Tired of our shit? You think Neymar is better than Messi?

By that I meant our inability to do anything. We were content with Messi being the main guy for years to come. Heck Neymar would have been 30 before he got to be the main player. And no. Neymar is not better than Messi. But he will be eventually. As Messi grows older and weaker.

Força Barça

Barça retires the image of Neymar from the Camp Nou
http://www.ara.cat/esports/barca/Neymar-ja-passat_0_1843615768.html
Neymar's side at Barça and his signing for Paris Saint-Germain are a reality. This movement, apart from generating the reaction of some of the members of the team of Ernesto Valverde, has set in motion a series of consequences, one of which has taken place this morning, when the club has begun To eliminate the Brazilian crackdown of its advertising campaigns.

blaugrana1987

It isnt it.

The move will be for a variety of reasons. Money being one.
You are being pedantic as usual. Money is by far the biggest reason. Other being that he will be "king of the town", not solely on pitch but literally, will likely have say in everything. Him and his bitch as father.

Home of Barca Fans