Neymar Jr. - v5

blaugrana1987

No I am handling the transfer fine and predicted it would happen eventually.

You on other hand are having a melt down about what Neymar will earn and acting like a trolling cunt.
Actually no, I wanted him out and thats exactly what happened. His wages, his entourage and his father are cancer and leechers and with his demanda we dont have enough money for other top players that are necessary for this team to win something other then a Cup.

JamDav1982

Actually no, I wanted him out and thats exactly what happened. His wages, his entourage and his father are cancer and leechers and with his demanda we dont have enough money for other top players that are necessary for this team to win something other then a Cup.

Actually... never said you didnt want him out. I dont actually care what you want regarding Neymar.

Just commenting on your melt down about the money he will earn. Your not handling it well at all.

blaugrana1987

Actually... never said you didnt want him out. I dont actually care what you want regarding Neymar.

Just commenting on your melt down about the money he will earn. Your not handling it well at all.
Actually you dont seem to understand what world meltdown means. Saying he has gone there mostly for money is not meltdown, its fact.

Sorin

not only that, messi was fighting for the pichichi every season. yet he still gave this fuckface a lot of penalties just because he had an off-game.
I can't imagine cr7 giving bale a panalty just because he had an off game :lol:

Exactly. He sacrificed numbers himself for the great of the team. Neymar wasn't the only one benefiting of this. Suarez was too. To come here and even utter that Messi is limiting poor Neymar is asinine and points more to where their priorities are. Justifying and excusing Neymar's entourage at the expense of Barcelona and the GOAT. smh

Good post! I actually think that the main reason for him leaving besides money is that he realized that he just won't surpass Messi, not this year, or 2 more years,he is just not good enough, and probably intimidated by Messi's presence, hence that great performance when Messi was absent. Problem is tho he can't escape Messi's shadow, sure he can be God in PSG and Ligue 1, but he will never be the God of football as long as Messi plays on a professional level.

I agree. It's money and Messi being in the spotlight. Like that's something premeditated to piss Neymar off.

Ibrahimovic admitted that the only thing he's missing about psg is the money. He's admitting that from a performance point of view he couldn't care less about 4 titles on the trot and however many domestic cups. He went to United and liked competing and finishing fecking 6th more than whatever psg offered.

He's going for the money and that's ok. But I'm sick and tired of seeing people blaming Barca and Messi for poor Neymar not being the best in the world. He's top 5 and nothing more. Will be nothing more than that for the next 2-3 years as well.

Home of Barca Fans