Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

Talk for yourself.
Exactly, it's like saying everyone has a price.

I would not sell my soul, or my important person for anything, including money.

There are things you can't buy. Even Steve Jobs has learnt about it. Despite all his money, he couldn't escape death.

blaugrana1987

Actually many teams could have afford him. But they should accept to get into debt. For instance, Real did it in 2009, just because they had to. They couldn't compete with Barca. Then, M.United is doing it lately. Now they have a big debt. Also M.City can also afford him with debts.
Exactly. Do you know of a club perhaps that could pay him a billion just for him to parade as "ambasador" for bought WC that will be played in winter on stadiums made by slaves and not care for a thing?

Its PSG. And Snake Sr. knows that very well.

blaugrana1987

Were you not moaning about Barca selling him for 220m at end if August if Barca trying to negotiate deal?
I said I hope they take a deal and dont make mess of it just to sell at 222m on 30th of Aug. Looking at it, would be best to take 260m they offeredby negotiating so that they dont have to pay taxes.

mark1nhu

As if Neymar lived in the slums of Barcelona.

You don't need to live in the slums to be unsettled by a 200% raise in your wages plus other benefits.

It's naive to think that rich people don't want to be richer than they already are.

There is no such a thing as "I have enough money".

mark1nhu

I would turn down more money if I was happy where I was. Many players have done the same.

That's ok, but not the point.

He might believe he will be also happy in Paris, on top of all the money. You don't need to be poor and unhappy to make decisions based on money. Rich people also do that.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't give a fu*k anymore - but if we're forced to pay the speculated 'loyalty' bs, it should be from the pocket of whoever came up with such a retarded contract. Loyalty bonus payed on 31 July, such a colossal fu*k up!

I would turn down more money if I was happy where I was. Many players have done the same.
Neymar was always gonna live in Messis shadow at barca. Even the catalan press is guilty of being fanboys instead of objectively judging a player. Neymar wants to be the best in the world, and he ahould be free to go after that. Im happy with the money we get, although it wil be very difficult to replace him now

Im predicting right now that Neymar will end up at Real madrid in a couple seasons. madrid will need a player to replace Cristianos marketing machine, as well as football skills, and neymar will be the perfect replacement. Plus, florentino.perez gets a kick out of barcas misery anyways.

Home of Barca Fans