Neymar Jr. - v5

mark1nhu

Im predicting right now that Neymar will end up at Real madrid in a couple seasons. madrid will need a player to replace Cristianos marketing machine, as well as football skills, and neymar will be the perfect replacement. Plus, florentino.perez gets a kick out of barcas misery anyways.

I have this disgusting feeling too.

spark

How will he end up at Madrid? We've already seen over the years that QSG refuses to sell players they want to keep. Not to mention he'll earn more in QSG than anywhere else, which is his and his family/circle's main priority.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How much money have Barca spent on him and his family the years he was here? Probably more than on any footballer in the World during that time period.

Getting dragged through courts, name dragged through dirt, club admitting guilt in a tax case....

In hindsight, how good have this transfer actually been for Barca?

Icarium

Lifestealer
How much money have Barca spent on him and his family the years he was here? Probably more than on any footballer in the World during that time period.

Getting dragged through courts, name dragged through dirt, club admitting guilt in a tax case....

Apparently we spent 203M since 2013 on neymar and his father. Now we are selling for 220M. We actually made profit, gained marketing value. Won the treble. Enjoyed some beautiful football. But we did lose a potential number 1 we developed.

Total-Football

it has been excellent, he delivered on the pitch and contributed to multiple trophies + great entertainment which was missed + got us 200 millions which covers all the costs , if that is not a good transfer then no transfer is.

aaron101

it has been excellent, he delivered on the pitch and contributed to multiple trophies + great entertainment which was missed + got us 200 millions which covers all the costs , if that is not a good transfer then no transfer is.

Never realized this until now. I guess it's because of the negative atmosphere that the saga and the transfer have given to us fans.

Jadentheman

Ah, I get it now.

Not very catchy though.

Dinheiro sounds like a play off of Dinho. It's like we were promised this
[youtube]zZCfIZDUBkE[/youtube]

But got the fake product. It's a shame, now I have to wait another 10 years for the true next gen magician to put on shows at Camp Nou

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope they can make the right transfers to put this team on a road to glory for many years to come, and tears for others. ;)

GetIn

Dinheiro sounds like a play off of Dinho. It's like we were promised this
[youtube]zZCfIZDUBkE[/youtube]

I have to wait another 10 years for the true next gen magician to put on shows at Camp Nou

Fear not:

4a02f760-01c6-464a-9dc6-bfdfb3644958.jpg

Home of Barca Fans