Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

Lol, rumors showed up in France that if Spanish LFP is playing hardball, french LFP will refuse to give a release letter to MBappe if he wants to join La Liga.

That train never stops.

Barcilliant

Tebas is a Madridista scumbag, but no way is he doing this to fuck over Barca.

There would be huge pressure from other clubs to stop this deal from happening, these sponsorship deals are too much of a threat to the release clause policy. Most clubs would get hugely fucked these types of transfers.

Try to understand why La Liga wouldn't want this deal to go through.

Get rid of the release clause. Simple. Also get rid of the rule where all these EPL clubs can steal Liga talent.

Albo

Don't expect France to turn against Qatar anytime soon btw :(

Guess who met France's President today:

[tw]893045392006316032[/tw]

They'll turn against them as soon as it's possible. Buying a lot of real estate in another country is a bad idea, in case of bad crisis between the countries, the larger country can just forcefully take the real estate and Qatar can't do shit about it. Wouldn't be shocked if this happened in our lifetime.

dakt

he's right about Qatar owning half of paris, and London.

Just a week ago when the neymar saga started, I had a documentary on TV on how Qatar bought more than half rich assests in Paris, and same in London, and some more EU cities.

Qatar is freaking rich.

Well you got to understand, it's hot down there and I don't have any doubts that most of Arabs would be willing to trade the desert with cities like Paris or London. Plus they all know that oil/gas won't run forever so it's time to move on.

Julien

They'll turn against them as soon as it's possible. Buying a lot of real estate in another country is a bad idea, in case of bad crisis between the countries, the larger country can just forcefully take the real estate and Qatar can't do shit about it. Wouldn't be shocked if this happened in our lifetime.
"in our lifetime".

Well sure Captain Obvious, but if Qatar could stop fucking up with Europe next month i'll be more than happy, instead of in 20 years.

Not the discussion to have here though. I was just pointing it out that PSG has no problem with french government "right now", and that it means Qatar can ask some for "services/help" if you see what I mean.

jairzinho

Tebas is doing more harm than good here because he's stopping us from buying any players in the process. I'm wondering if this charade is a smokescreen to Stall our potential transfers.

Julien

Tebas is doing more harm than good here because he's stopping us from buying any players in the process. I'm wondering if this charade is a smokescreen to Stall our potential transfers.
We might end up with a war between LFPs.

LEquipe, and RMC say that MBappe #1 destination is Barca if he leaves.

Imagine if french LFP blocks the transfer if we really try to buy him? lol (by the way, they can, MBappe needs a french LFP release letter. Legal or not, since Tebas doesn't care about the rules/laws, french LFP will do the same)

:(

George_Costanza

We might end up with a war between LFPs.

LEquipe, and RMC say that MBappe #1 destination is Barca if he leaves.

Imagine if french LFP blocks the transfer if we really try to buy him? lol (by the way, they can, MBappe needs a french LFP release letter. Legal or not, since Tebas doesn't care about the rules/laws, french LFP will do the same)

:(

Mbappe?

Albo

"in our lifetime".

Well sure Captain Obvious, but if Qatar could stop fucking up with Europe next month i'll be more than happy, instead of in 20 years.

Not the discussion to have here though. I was just pointing it out that PSG has no problem with french government "right now", and that it means Qatar can ask some for "services/help" if you see what I mean.

Yeah, my point was more about the idea of having a lot of real estate in another country.

Home of Barca Fans