Neymar Jr. - v5

MessiTHEgoat

monaco just trashed marseille 6-1, one of the top club in france, without mbappé and selling almost every great player in their squad.

falcao, who's nowhere near his best banged 7 goals till now.

shows the quality of this shit league, moneymar definitely ruined his career.

Lutece FC

monaco just trashed marseille 6-1, one of the top club in france, without mbappé and selling almost every great player in their squad.

falcao, who's nowhere near his best banged 7 goals till now.

shows the quality of this shit league, moneymar definitely ruined his career.

Yes the same team which was in CL semi-finals last year.

Stop posting shit. Monaco is a top team. Their coach is one of the best in Europe.

FinBarcelonafan

Yes the same team which was in CL semi-finals last year.

Stop posting shit. Monaco is a top team. Their coach is one of the best in Europe.

They sold what half of their team? Not the same team at all.

They were good team last season and had amazing run, but these things happen. Doesn't mean Monaco is top-4 team.

Lutece FC

They sold 4 important players but they bought excellent players like Tielmans or Ronny Lopes (the next Bernardo Silva.)

They are great. Tonight they literally humiliated Marseille. Jardim is a genius.

You don't watch their matches. If you want to discuss on their team, i have just created a thread.

JamDav1982

They sold 4 important players but they bought excellent players like Tielmans or Ronny Lopes (the next Bernardo Silva.)

They are great. Tonight they literally humiliated Marseille. Jardim is a genius.

You don't watch their matches. If you want to discuss on their team, i have just created a thread.

Go discuss them on Monaco forum then if it bothers you that much.

They will do fuck all in europe or the league.

Givenchy

Fabinho and Mbappe gone (to the only other league rivals in PSG), Lemar could be off as well do you really think Jardim is going to waste his time in that farce of a league? :lol:

nvm PSG will probably get him next summer :lol:

Lutece FC

Fabinho and Mbappe gone (to the only other league rivals in PSG), Lemar could be off as well do you really think Jardim is going to waste his time in that farce of a league? :lol:

nvm PSG will probably get him next summer :lol:

I hope so. He is really good. He plays the most exciting football with Napoli, at the moment.

Gnidrologist

I'll probably seem contrarian for shit's sake on this, but i don't think he left for money at all. Messi will be more influential player even in his late 30s, if (hopefully) he can take it that far (like Hagi did, for example) than Neymar ever will. I believe he's intelligent enough to understand that so even as a more youthful, aggressive player he would still be seen as second fiddle at Barca. Given his enourmous talent, it's understandable to be ambitious and wanting to be main man in any given team. He's not a catalan, so his allegiances with Barca were always business like even if cordial towards the team as a whole.
They way how he and his daddyo try to milk everything that can be milked in terms of money does make him a bit of a cunt, but i don't see how that could be the main motivation from wanting away from team with greatest player on earth. It's the later that seems to be the reason for me at least.

Wallace

Could you tell me something?

Why you call Neymar a mercenary, but do you accept what Dembelé did with Borussia? The team leaders already knew he was leaving since Lyonel's wedding. And while he did not close with PSG, he trained and played normal, being even the best pre-season player. (Fighting with Semedo was a son-of-a-bitch thing, but apparently it was not because of the negotiation, he's a hothead anyway)

Same thing with Coutinho. They think it's lovely that he forces his exit and be unprofessional forcing a non-existent injury. The truth is that, from the beginning, he wanted to go to Barcelona. Speaking publicly or not, it would look "ugly" in the same way if it did not roll. The guy has not played for weeks, because he is injured, so he can play normally for the national team? Haha, if I am the L'pool fan I would be very, very pissed. It would be worse if he had made his intention clear from day one. They could call him a mercenary, this and that, but at least he would be a man of character. Being hiding, at least for me, is too ugly.

I think that's why you currently hate PSG as much as Neymar, because they made you taste the poison itself. Barcelona has always been the great hunter in the transfer market and when a club comes and draws one of the biggest players of the current time in its technical peak, you have got your pride hurt.

Alik

Yes, his next team is real madrid, and that will happen after 3 seasons max in psg, its written in the stars

I'm not sure if he will be able to maintain his level after 3 seasons, so I don't think Madrid would want him then.

Home of Barca Fans