Neymar Jr. - v5

Givenchy

Maybe it's starting to sink in that he made a mistake

He's made a HUGE mistake

La liga to PL is arguably a stepdown in quality but la liga to ligue 1 is a fucking staircase. I watched to see how he was doing at PSG and all hate aside, it was so cringeworthy, like a shark in a goldfish bowl theres no challenge there. they'll be a huge threat in the CL this season but football isn't about just 1 cup, league titles are also very important and winning ligue 1 with PSG's team is not impressive.

if you leave Barca/Madrid it has to be to the PL.

I predict he'll be tired of ligue 1 by the end of this season but goodluck escaping Nasser

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Dembele will be killing it while this guy will be almost anonymous in a crap league. Occaissionally someone will post a clip of him doing a trick but nobody will really pay attention or care that much.

He needs to show up in CL or World Cup to remain relevant

xXKonan

The allure of playing in Ligue 1 will get old for Neymar quick, It was one of my concerns during the whole saga. Yeah it's true he's making a lot of money, he's the main man and living in Paris, but it will get to a point laying waste to teams that cannot even stand a chance every week will get you questioning was it really worth it?

Their use to be online Multiplayer game for the PS3 I use to extensively play all the time. It was called Warhawk, There were two types of server groups that were hosted Officially by Sony based off online ranks. The Blue severs were for the players who's ranks were Sergeant and above. It's where all the best players in the game play and where all the extremely competitive action happens.

The Green severs were known as the rookie servers. For players who are first starting out with the in game ranks Rookie-Sergeant are limited to. most of the time the players in those servers are noobs who either starting out to learn how everything works and the matches are mostly what you expect out of rookie players who are starting out.

The Neymar to Ligue 1 reminds me of good players making alt accounts in order to play in the rookie servers just to pound the new players and noobs overall. shit will get old going like 100-0 just thrashing players who don't even stand a chance.

Jadentheman

He's made a HUGE mistake

La liga to PL is arguably a stepdown in quality but la liga to ligue 1 is a fucking staircase. I watched to see how he was doing at PSG and all hate aside, it was so cringeworthy, like a shark in a goldfish bowl theres no challenge there. they'll be a huge threat in the CL this season but football isn't about just 1 cup, league titles are also very important and winning ligue 1 with PSG's team is not impressive.

if you leave Barca/Madrid it has to be to the PL.

I predict he'll be tired of ligue 1 by the end of this season but goodluck escaping Nasser

I agree it's too easy for him, like he's back in the Brazilian league again. He' s probably bored. Because it's definitely more satisfying to embarrass defenders like he does against top globally ranked teams week in week out then minnows that are simply practice cones.

If PSG doesn't do well in CL, he will see he made a career blunder.

He looks unhappy as hell.

Too late, he's there until he's 30. No buyout clause this time, and unlike other clubs, QSG don't give a shit if a player wants to leave. Serves him right tbh.

Messi's probably going to start transitioning into more of a supporting role as he ages, could easily have helped Neymar to a ballon d'or in a few years time. Don't give me that bullshit, he clearly left for the money.

Again, ask yourself if he would have stayed had we offered him more in wages than PSG. Or if he would have left had PSG not offered him a pay raise. Hell, if he were so desperate to "get out of Messi's shadow" or saw it as a career move or whatever, surely he would even have been willing to take a pay cut to leave Barca, as Thiago did.

Thiago left for his career. This cunt left for one reason and one reason only.

Last edited:

Ritchie

Ligue 1 will only be relevant if Barca join after Catalan gets independence.

There's no real big clubs in France. Marseille are the other 'big' club and only had one brief period of success in the early 90s, they rarely achieve anything otherwise. This is PSG's rivalry - a mid table side. Lyon don't have much history and just had that one spell of success in the 2000s. Monaco are about the level of Getafe in terms of fanbase and crowds yet these are PSG's challengers.. The rest are small clubs who can't live with PSG. People say La Liga is uncompetitive but Barca usually have to battle for wins away from home, there's not many easy places to go in Spain.

Most of all I think he'll miss playing with Messi. The reason he hasn't got in the top 2 for Ballon D'or is because he's been nowhere near Messi's level.

2018 Ballon D'or will probably be decided at the World Cup, so Neymar could have won that as a Barca player.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

[tw]900272041139486722[/tw]

lol_idi_amin.gif

There were three conditions for the loyalty bonus to be paid:

1. The player does not negotiate with another club in the last three months before July 31.

2. The player will express publicly his commitment to fulfil his contract.

3. The collection was to be made on September 1, to ensure that he did not go to another club.

Conditions met: Zero. Case closed, investigation over. Go fuck yourself Neyboy.

Lutece FC

lol_idi_amin.gif

There were three conditions for the loyalty bonus to be paid:

1. The player does not negotiate with another club in the last three months before July 31.

2. The player will express publicly his commitment to fulfil his contract.

3. The collection was to be made on September 1, to ensure that he did not go to another club.

Conditions met: Zero. Case closed, investigation over. Go fuck yourself Neyboy.

All of thoses point come from the Barto's board, according to them and only them.

The same who "invented" Messi's extension, which was Fake News.

Neymar's family has a different point of view. Just wait for investigations.

Givenchy

our board need to drop it and so does Neymar, the past is the past. i for one am happy we got rid with all the baggage that comes with him but we are just making ourselves look bitter.

Barto is an incompetent cunt and Neymar and his daddy are greedy cunts.

Home of Barca Fans