Neymar Jr. - v5

Height18

I know football has changed, so much money flying around but i don't understand the point of Nassers project. spend 380m in one window on 2 players to put all the eggs in the CL basket and if even they do win it doesn't really have any aura around it other than a tainted one; Qatar is buying (and ruining) football.

when Neymars deal was officially announced most reporters here and Skysports etc were just astonished anyone would pay such a ridiculous amount for a player and it wasn't good astonishment.

The beautiful game is about heroics, underdogs, giant slayings and playing the beautiful way building a legacy - when Barca had almost all the first 11 from la masia it was magical. now its all about a bunch of greedy money hungry mercenaries. ofcourse PSG aren't the only ones to blame.

Question for people like you, so who should get all this available money that's out there? The money is there or attainable, it's just the money is going into owners, and people in suits pockets. So the owners keeping all the money, is better than the actual players getting a bigger cut of all the money they are generating?

JamDav1982

That incident wasnt that bad but Neymar just tried to take pen from Cavani which Cavani then missed.

The FK Neymar is on them I think so Cavani more in wrong there.

Garrus

[MENTION=22245]Julien[/MENTION] [MENTION=16494]Neymessi[/MENTION]

[tw]909518499248328706[/tw]

Explain this....:rofl1::rofl1:

Last edited:
Disgusting behavior by Neymar, even if he thinks he's a superior player to Cavani (which he is), he just arrived at the club and should respect a senior player's call who has been at the club far longer than he has. He will eventually get all the penalties an free-kicks in a couple months anyways, how about he pays his dues first?

Don't worry Neyboy, Mbappe is on your heels and will be using those same tactics against you in a couple years time!

Neville

Fuck neymar, always wants to be the center of attention

He would've never dared to do this near Messi

Because he actually respects Messi. I don't think he gives a fuck about Cavani or pretty much any of this new teammates, he probably thinks they all should play for him.

Home of Barca Fans