Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

Alves is an absolute prick these days, so unlikable.

BTW isn't Emery supposed assign the freekick/penalty takers? Why the hell is there debate among the players? Emery himself is probably getting cucked by the Brazilians.

Xaviniesta

Because he actually respects Messi. I don't think he gives a fuck about Cavani or pretty much any of this new teammates, he probably thinks they all should play for him.

Now that he's not a barca player, I can freely express that he was always a cunt on and off the pitch

JamDav1982

BTW isn't Emery supposed assign the freekick/penalty takers? Why the hell is there debate among the players? Emery himself is probably getting cucked by the Brazilian contingent.

Neymar was on FKs and Cavani tried to take it.

Cavani still on pens and Neymar wanted it.

It wasnt really the Brazilians taking over but potential issues between Neymar and Cavani if that carries on.

clemente

Thank god his attitude also traveled to PSG, that shit with Cavani cannot be healthy, I predit a push or a fight between them an upcoming week.

BTW isn't Emery supposed assign the freekick/penalty takers? Why the hell is there debate among the players? Emery himself is probably getting cucked by the Brazilians.

This is why PSG should've hired a strong coach with a loud voice like Pep or Mou instead of this pushover Emery who's biggest success was winning the 2nd rate European title. He seems overwhelmed by the position and it showed especially last season against us in that 6-1 comeback where his team collapsed mentally on a scale never seen before in football.

PSG circle-jerk ends tonight, although they won they didn't look convincing at all against Lyon, one of the only half-decent teams in Ligue 1. They hammered a bunch of minnows and Celtic and were lauded as this giant European force. You don't see us getting the same plaudits after hammering Espanyol for instance.

PSG is a dysfunctional team and will collapse once the slightest bit of pressure is applied on them.

Julien

[tw]909521919136993282[/tw]

Plastic club with problems in the dressing room... :wub:

They will go nowhere if their front three can't rely on each other.

Bayern will beat them hard.

Morten

Poor Neymar, still a beta it seems(not even allowed to take pens).
Oh well, im sure he will get to take them eventually.

Givenchy

my prediction:

PSG won't win the CL this season
Mbappe will outshine Neymar

Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani will just stat pad in ligue 1 all season. i dread to think how many Cristiano would score there :lol:

after that 6-1 bottle job i got no idea how Emery is still there either

El Flaco

[tw]909528448615550979[/tw]

20 minutes after the end of PSG-Lyon game, Cavani skipped the mixed zone and went straight to the parking lot

Total-Football

Players don't have to be friends to do the job .. I heard one was caught calling another son of a whore and they both went on to win 3 champions leagues

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Players don't have to be friends to do the job .. I heard one was caught calling another son of a whore and they both went on to win 3 champions leagues

Don't have to be friends, but if they become enemies.....

I think Cavani is living his last days in PSG. No way he's there next season. Even though Mbappe could slot into his role, Cavani's movement and link-up play is absolutely World Class and perhaps the best in the World. What lets him down is his finishing, but the way he plays helps other players.

Last edited:

Total-Football

Don't have to be friends, but if they become enemies.....

I think Cavani is living his last days in PSG. No way he's there next year.

even so .. Guardiola and eto'o were THE enemies and won a treble together. Yaya and Guardiola ARE enmies (since the Barcelona days) and they still extended his contract. The thing between Cavani and Neymar is barely a suabble.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
even so .. Guardiola and eto'o were THE enemies and won a treble together. Yaya and Guardiola ARE enmies (since the Barcelona days) and they still extended his contract. The thing between Cavani and Neymar is barely a suabble.

Difference being Pep doesn't play football anymore.

If Neymar and Cavani start acting like selfish pricks out of hate for each other, it'll affect PSG and I hope it happens.

Home of Barca Fans