Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Pires destroys this crybaby. Get over yourself and kick a ball. :lol:

Robert Pires after Neymar Jr. claimed himself and Leo Messi 'lived through hell' at PSG - Paris Saint-Germain: 🗣️ “I call that being cry-babies. Being a professional football player means withstanding the pressure. Sometimes, when you play well, you’re glad to receive praise. When you don’t… Well, that’s part of the game.

“We have all been criticised. When I joined Arsenal, I had to replace Marc Overmars and they said I was hopeless. I kept my mouth shut, kept working and it eventually paid off.“ 🤷

All this idiot wants is money and no pressure. Well, he's in the right league for that now. As is his mate. :lol:

Nello

Robert Pires after Neymar Jr. claimed himself and Leo Messi 'lived through hell' at PSG - Paris Saint-Germain: 🗣️ “I call that being cry-babies. Being a professional football player means withstanding the pressure. Sometimes, when you play well, you’re glad to receive praise. When you don’t… Well, that’s part of the game.

“We have all been criticised. When I joined Arsenal, I had to replace Marc Overmars and they said I was hopeless. I kept my mouth shut, kept working and it eventually paid off.“ 🤷

All this idiot wants is money and no pressure. Well, he's in the right league for that now. As is his mate. :lol:

Yeah after 20 years of football at the highest level and becoming the most decorated player ever, Messi decided to move to Miami with his family. What a loser.

Always been rainbows and roses for him, having everything rigged for him and receiving no criticism at all, especially with the national team. So lucky he's had any succes at all and no bumps along the way, what a softie.

Temptation

Yeah after 20 years of football at the highest level and becoming the most decorated player ever, Messi decided to move to Miami with his family. What a loser.

Always been rainbows and roses for him, having everything rigged for him and receiving no criticism at all, especially with the national team. So lucky he's had any succes at all and no bumps along the way, what a softie.

This Pires quote is aimed at Neymar. It's just that Neymar included Messi alongside him in the quote. Neymar and Messi are at totally different stages in their career.

iniestaGOAT

Bench players talking like starters.

STFU pires. Comparing your dumbass replacing overmars playing for some small team called arsenal.

You will never know the pressure Neymar felt. You bum.

Gnidrologist

Love how he uses unrelated Neysnek butthurt about nothing, to cast his own butthurt on Messi, who has nothing whatsoever to do with this. He could use a fucking "favourite tv shows" thread to find a creative way to be butthurt about GOAT. :lol:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Love how he uses unrelated Neysnek butthurt about nothing, to cast his own butthurt on Messi, who has nothing whatsoever to do with this. He could use a fucking "favourite tv shows" thread to find a creative way to be butthurt about GOAT. :lol:
Hopefully nobody makes a thread about the TV Comedy ' Friends'. Could well be turned into a circle of hate about Messi and his Club de Amigos. :benitez:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans