Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBfan22

This is genious negotiation tactic by Nasser again. He wants Cou and Arthur and he knows that if he gets them, NeyNey will likely want to stay...

Luckily, Arthur and Barca are reluctant to join/let him join PSG.

xXKonan

I said it on here, not too long ago Arthur is probably one of the Midfielders PSG would want.

Why would PSG want Rakitic? Dude turns 31 this year and his legs are gone. When you can try and get a much younger Midfielder who has a lot of potential with a rare skill set. Giving them Arthur for fucking Neymar would be such a catastrophic move that only one team would come out the winner in all of this.

Thankfully even if Barto is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed he isn't that fucking stupid.

cro-man

Its insane to even to think about the idea to get him back. With griezmann coming there is no space for him anyway. As good as he can be his best days are in the past and now he is a shadow of himself with all those injuries. He made his bed by leaving us on a very dirty way as well.

The only winner here would be psg. Getting some good cash to solve their ffp problem and get also some good players as well. When it matters he doesnt play so why shouldnt they want to sell him? he earns too much and his value is dropping and before they cant get anything they will try to squeeze something out of the most stupid guy in the world and its barto.

Calidad

I’m not in favour of him coming back, but unless Suarez gets dropped (like EV will do that), then Neymar is a more natural fit for the side than Griezmann. Griezmann can’t play on the left.

EdmondDantes

I said it on here, not too long ago Arthur is probably one of the Midfielders PSG would want.

Why would PSG want Rakitic? Dude turns 31 this year and his legs are gone. When you can try and get a much younger Midfielder who has a lot of potential with a rare skill set. Giving them Arthur for fucking Neymar would be such a catastrophic move that only one team would come out the winner in all of this.

Thankfully even if Barto is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed he isn't that fucking stupid.

I was perusing Reddit today and, reading a thread on Neymar possibly leaving PSG, and the second someone suggested Rakitic to PSG, out came an army of PSG fans fervently dismissing such possibility. If there's one thing Manchester United and PSG fans agree on is that none of them want anything to do with Rakitic.

As I said before, the world can see he's past it. Only buffoon Valverde so far hasn't.

Gari

[SPORT] | Barca summit with Andre Cury and the Coutinho agents.Kia Joorabchian (Coutinho's agent) was in Barcelona for the presentation of goalkeeper Neto. The Blaugrana club analysed the situation of Coutinho in the Neymar operation.
RadioCat - During a Copa America celebration party, Neymar told his friends that he would return to Barcelona.

Acnologia

Imagine if Barto give them both dembele and arthur LOL

Acer

Stop with this stupid Arthur no sense. Is the copy of Verratti, has no place in Psg. PSG needs a DM and a Cm who can have an impact in the field like Savic.

If you use logic you would understand that the only two players that PSG can want from Barca, are Dembele and Coutinho, the rest is media bullshit, except perhaps Semedo.
And even so PSG will never accept if Barca does not put at least 150 million in addition to the players
Neymar has enormous marketing value.
If this transfer is not made by July, Neymar will remain in Paris, in August PSG would have no time to replace it and use the money. For example if they want to use 100 million obtained from Neymar's transfer to buy Koulibaly or Martial (hypothetical Neymar replacement) they could not do it because Naples and United would not have time to find replacements.

Iarwain

I always thought he'd end up at Real Madrid at some point in his career, it just seems like a natural arc for his character. Now with Hazard there, I highly doubt it will ever happen.

abbbs97

I've read that its actually 120m + 2 players. One of which includes Coutinho and they want Semedo but we dont want to sell him.

Tekkers

that fall off has been steep. not even willing to part with semedo for a guy who was considered to be the heir to messi and ronaldo

thats tough man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans