Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1978

Neymar and Coutinho swap (and no additional players our money goes to PSG) and Ney jr takes a hefty pay cut is the only acceptal deal that doesn't mean embarrassement for barça.

Jadentheman

Best deal is Coutinho leaving. But if by grace Barca manage to offload Rakitic in the process, I'll be happy. Actually just offload Rakitic to anyone at this point.

Sorin

I would laugh at this whole Neymar/PSG's conflict if it weren't for us being the probable morons to bail out PSG's problem with players and money, take back Neymar and his whole entourage of dickheads and fuck up our dressing room dynamics even more with another spoiled, partying diva that will anually miss games to go fuck his sister. His ankles and legs are also big question marks.

This board will do anything to fuck us up for the next decade.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What dressing room dynamic? There are seniors who want Neymar back and rest are irrelevant. By rest I include Bartomeu and Valverde.

xXKonan

[tw]1148719995255496704[/tw]

Talks between PSG and Barca haven't started and only It's all through intermediaries at the moment. They say PSG wants around 220 Million, but the club only values him at 140 and the only possibility we have is offering a player in it.

The Club has been quiet about as Neymar is the one pushing for the move the most.

Jadentheman

I would laugh at this whole Neymar/PSG's conflict if it weren't for us being the probable morons to bail out PSG's problem with players and money, take back Neymar and his whole entourage of dickheads and fuck up our dressing room dynamics even more with another spoiled, partying diva that will anually miss games to go fuck his sister. His ankles and legs are also big question marks.

This board will do anything to fuck us up for the next decade.

What dressing room dynamic? There are seniors who want Neymar back and rest are irrelevant. By rest I include Bartomeu and Valverde.

I was about to say, if the rest of the players want him back apart of their "Club De Amigos" than the dressing room is already lost.

Sorin

That was my point. The dressing room has too much player power as it is, bringing one more "friend" is very, very bad.

Neymar's true value is probably somewhere between 140m and 220m given his age, injuries, feuds and off pitch dramas.

170m is probably a fair compensation.

agree that Barca should be dumping almost all messi's friends instead of reinforcing his fuking click.

Messigician

Everyone relax I said it weeks ago, he is coming and nothing has changed.

We are all aware it's a very difficult and complicated transfer to pull off so expect some twist and turns along the way.

snowy

Everyone relax I said it weeks ago, he is coming and nothing has changed.

We are all aware it's a very difficult and complicated transfer to pull off so expect some twist and turns along the way.

Welcome back bruhhhhh!!! hehe

How was the vaca? Took the yacht to Monte Carlo? :surfing:

Andresito

Staff member
Cheeky dig from Leonardo:
Mbappé is very important for the club, there is no debate. On Monday, he arrived with a great attitude, a smile. As always.
He is charismatic, people love him very much. It's important to have a young, smiling player like him in the squad. He has so much quality, He has everything.

[tw]1148646605647732738[/tw]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans