Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL_Barca

That guy is an idiot and usually doesn't even provide real information about Bayern, and that says a lot considering he pretty much only covers Bayern. German Romero at best.

Probably just rephrasing that MD (?) article from like a week ago where they listed players that could be included in a swap deal.

Last edited:

Acnologia

I know this might that be true but I saw a report from Sport that PSG are interested in Sane. Imagine if we include Dembele in the deal for Neymar, PSG will have a front three of Sane Mbappe and Dembele. That trio would have the potential to surpass MSN

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Neymar obsession has shifted priority from De Ligt and leverage remains in Barca's favor, they should wait out PSG and only offer a player exchange of Umtiti & Coutinho

Zidane82

Neymar obsession has shifted priority from De Ligt and leverage remains in Barca's favor, they should wait out PSG and only offer a player exchange of Umtiti & Coutinho

Sadly PSG haven’t replied to my offer of trading Neymar for Rakitic ,Roberto, Umtiti and Suarez plus a free postage :)

Messigician

I said it from the start. Tuchel will not like Neymar. Psg are trying to piss off Neymar so they can save face and act like they're the bosses and sold him on their terms.

Andresito

Staff member
He's delaying and will probably confirm he's staying after we make Griezmann official. There's no way we'll get them both.

El Guaje

Not thinking we'll sign him but how does one even fit Griezmann, Messi, Suarez and Neymar?

And even Dembele if he stays (which i hope he does). There is no way to fit all of them into a good, balanced and functional team. Neither Griez or Ney will sit on the bench and neither will Suarez..... he should be sold but that aint gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans