Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemente

Fuck it he's the only player in the world we can buy that can help us win CL without literally any tactics, already done it once, and I want it just for Messi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ronnie wasn't younger, he was the same age of 28. Hungrier? Debatable considering the disaster that was the 2007-2008 season. Wouldn't even come close to being a better player despite having played more matches than Neymar in that time frame

I think think it's an interesting comparison but would actually say Neymar has bigger upside now, fortunately, than Ronnie did in 2008 else there would be no reason whatsoever to consider his return. In 2008, Ronaldinho was effectively finished as an elite level player

I misread. Thought the guy meant Ronaldinho from 2003.

Devils

[tw]1149388229784875010[/tw]

[tw]1149388388560248832[/tw]

Staggering.

Griezmann will be signed tomorrow and Neymar will publicly admit he wants to come back to Barca.

Unbelievable day tomorrow.

FCBfan22

[tw]1149388229784875010[/tw]

[tw]1149388388560248832[/tw]

Staggering.

Griezmann will be signed tomorrow and Neymar will publicly admit he wants to come back to Barca.

Unbelievable day tomorrow.

He will publicly admit that, because he knows we don't have money for him. PSG will then likely fine him a hefty sum.

Acnologia

I just dont understand why some of us dont want him. This guy is miles and miles better than any we have except Messi.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I just dont understand why some of us dont want him. This guy is miles and miles better than any we have except Messi.

You simply don't understand what he did to us in 2017.

This fucker is not bigger than our club, as he thought that summer. He disrespected the club in worst possible way and the doors of FC Barcelona shall be locked for him, no matter if he cuts off his left nut to return here.

Acnologia

This fucker is not bigger than our club, as he thought that summer. He disrespected the club in worst possible way and the doors of FC Barcelona shall be locked for him, no matter if he cuts off his left nut to return here.

Listen I hate Neymar as much as anyone. Uber wanted him anywhere near our club. But the Roma and Livepool happened and now that we have the chance of getting him back, I really think we should go for him. We bought two players in dembele and coutinho and both of them have been flops. If we had Neymar last sesson, we probably would have won the champions league.

Tekkers

griez is coming so he's not needed. let him make this statement and get stuck at the club. mbappe in a few years is a more worthwhile purchase than neymar coming off three right foot injuries

FCBfan22

Listen I hate Neymar as much as anyone. Uber wanted him anywhere near our club. But the Roma and Livepool happened and now that we have the chance of getting him back, I really think we should go for him. We bought two players in dembele and coutinho and both of them have been flops. If we had Neymar last sesson, we probably would have won the champions league.

We won't win CL again until Suarez is benched. NeyNey or not. We can't play against high intensity sides defending with 8 outfield players and Leo and Suarez doing whatever the fuck they want in defensive phase.

xXKonan

Neymar is living proof that he could get away with disrespecting the club no matter how severe, due to his on-pitch performances and him being good ole pals with most of the locker room.

The guy could burn the Catalan Flag and wipe his ass with the Club logo, and sue the club for millions and you will still have guys advocating for him claiming "He's a misunderstood boy" even though the guy is like 27 years old.

Acnologia

We won't win CL again until Suarez is benched. NeyNey or not. We can't play against high intensity sides defending with 8 outfield players and Leo and Suarez doing whatever the fuck they want in defensive phase.

We had won the champions league last season if we had Neymar. The score probably would have more than 3-0 we had Neymar instead of coutinho and dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans