Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

For a season, maybe two.
But altogether they are "only" 115 years old...

Dembele won't play, even if Neymar doesn't return, so probably you have too much optimistic trust in the elderly trio. Not to mention that Griezmann will be a flop on the left and playing without a winger, with three slowish attackers is not what your everybody "nobody" dreams about.

Are you assuming that Valverde will last past this season if everything you say will come true? If Griezmann flops, Dembele doesn't play and we shit the bed in the CL once again, because let's face it, with your predictions, it will happen again, then Valverde will be history by the time next June arrives. Not to mention that buying Neymar doesn't guarantee winning CL or that we will play good football, not with Valverde being a manager.

You mention ages but Neymar is also 28 next season. How about in a few years when we have to overhaul the whole attack since Suarez is already 33, Messi is 32 and both Griezmann and Neymar will be close to 30? What financial outlay will await us in 2 or 3 years max? If Neymar even lasts that long, what with the injury on his foot and his lifestyle.

Horatio

You're welcome
Semedo would kill it in a lot of other teams. Want him to stay here and develop further. Always been a supporter.

Hristo Stoichkov: "Barcelona doesn't need Neymar. There is no room for him. There's Griezmann, Suarez, Messi. Where's he going to play?"
.. He has a point

wisconsincule

Hristo Stoichkov: "Barcelona doesn't need Neymar. There is no room for him. There's Griezmann, Suarez, Messi. Where's he going to play?"
.. He has a point

Add Dembele to that.

I don’t see any scenario where Neymar comes back and it actually works out. It seems like he’s following the footsteps of Ronaldinho. I don’t want to buy the post Barca Ronaldinho...

Jadentheman

I mean he kinda sucked the season he was sold but he did regain form temporarily 09-10 and got Milan to the CL semis. After that season I agree

Zica

Add Dembele to that.

I don’t see any scenario where Neymar comes back and it actually works out. It seems like he’s following the footsteps of Ronaldinho. I don’t want to buy the post Barca Ronaldinho...

Dembele will play video games while eating pizza all night... and he is happy doing so. If Neymar comes we should be getting a guy who is going to be out to prove something.

Zica

Have to say that it's a bit strange for one of the sticking points in this negotiation being Barca not wanting to trade Semedo who was mainly a bench player for past 2 seasons. SMH

booge

Messi was the reason why Barca won, not Neymar.

nope. messi scored two goals , the third goal was crucial.

see how dembele was put through and missed that crucial goal.

well neymar was put through and he made it 3-0 , that was critical.

use your brain for a second

Messigician

nope. messi scored two goals , the third goal was crucial.

see how dembele was put through and missed that crucial goal.

well neymar was put through and he made it 3-0 , that was critical.

use your brain for a second

This, Dembele is the reason we didn't win the treble. People are deluded if they think Liverpool with no Firmino or Salah would put 5 past us without us scoring

Gnidrologist

They put 4 past us without us scoring. It's entirely plausible that they'd put 5, if needed. There's lot to criticize aginst Dembele, but this is such and inane talking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans