Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

Add Dembele to that.

I don’t see any scenario where Neymar comes back and it actually works out. It seems like he’s following the footsteps of Ronaldinho. I don’t want to buy the post Barca Ronaldinho...

Ronaldinho was literally losing speed at the age of 25, and by 26 his physical ability was completely different from his prime. Dude skipped out on training sessions all the time, attended them drunk, went to nigthclubs the day before matches and played them hungover, stopped caring about his diet and fitness levels and became overweight for several seasons. Jesus christ, the only reason you're comparing him to Ronaldinho is because they're both Brazilian. Their situations are not at all alike, Neymar's still playing his best possible football when he's fit.

I used to think this "hurr durr Brazilians parties" was just a circle jerk, but you guys really do believe it? Some prejudice I swear. Neymar has permission not to train with PSG, so he goes to Lisbon to attend a concert by a Brazilian 34 year old pop/soul singer Paula Fernandes. Media:

"NEYMAR OUT CLUBBING IN LISBON!"

It's insane. Meanwhile players like B.Silva who are hungover in matchday 1 are seen as monks lmao. Europeans need to chill with the brazilian prejudice.

Last edited:

Donatello

Dembele will play video games while eating pizza all night... and he is happy doing so. If Neymar comes we should be getting a guy who is going to be out to prove something.

Damn, you are so out of touch.

It has been clear that Dembele is past all that. Now he trains hard, eats well and most importantly doesn't make a fuss about transfer every year.

Neymar isn't any different when it comes to unprofessionality, he didn't even had a pre season. He used to skip trainings at PSG, he loves to attend parties. Not to mention the annual birthday celebration of his sister's.

Potroh

Are you assuming that Valverde will last past this season if everything you say will come true? If Griezmann flops, Dembele doesn't play and we shit the bed in the CL once again, because let's face it, with your predictions, it will happen again, then Valverde will be history by the time next June arrives.

My humble assumptions are quite similar to yours.
In case things do not go the right path, Valverde might be sacked, right, but with all attackers around and above 30 even a new coach would be in a unique position.

If Neymar makes it here, I'd have no serious doubts about him. I've watched all PSG games when he was healthy and playing, he is what he is, he even made it possible for Mbappe to tap in all his easy goals. He has an exceptional bound with Messi, that helps - but the future...

Messigician

Absolutely ridiculous to blame Dembele for losing the tie. Get a grip.

Not at all. Without Neymar we would have been eliminated from the second treble tie vs Bayern. These are the facts.

Dembele goal would put us ahead took a lucky corner to give loserpool a fluke win

This, Dembele is the reason we didn't win the treble. People are deluded if they think Liverpool with no Firmino or Salah would put 5 past us without us scoring

Dude, before the return match nobody had expected that they would score even 3 goals. 90% of the Barca fans thought we can win in Anfield as Salah and Firmino were injured.

vlad

Not at all. Without Neymar we would have been eliminated from the second treble tie vs Bayern. These are the facts.

Dembele goal would put us ahead took a lucky corner to give loserpool a fluke win

It isnt that simple, while neymar had heavy contribution in that season, in the first leg vs bayern, messi was the difference, and why do you think that barca would blow up 3:0 lead vs pep's bayern? Guardiola is conceding goals for fun in CL, without neymar, barca would still easily go through

Edit: and for dembele, liverpool would score 5 or 6 goals if they were in need for that, i dont have doubt about that, dembele is to blame for those chances, but he has very little to do with that disaster in 2nd leg

Last edited:

serghei

MSN took their turn in being decisive. Suarez was probably the best vs City and PSG away, completely ruining their defenders. Was key in the final as well with the decisive goal he scored. Messi was very good overall, and he came to the rescue when the tie with Bayern was seemingly stuck in a not very good 0-0 at home. He basically lead the way to the final, and was very good in the final. Completely unplayable vs City as well.

Neymar was, in turn, very efficient at scoring the goals we had to score to avoid bad surprises. At Bayern away, for the first minutes, we could actually see a glimpse of what happened vs Roma and Liverpool. Same pattern as vs Liverpool and same feeling of a looming bottling job. Bad start, early goal conceded, Bayern all over us with Stegen pulling some amazing saves. Almost 0-2 down in the first 25 mins or so. But Neymar had two chances, and put it in the back of the net to basically cool off the tie and melt the Bayern comeback hopes. That is hugely valuable, to have clutch players like that who just bring calm back in the team, by doing their job expertly.

So I'd say that is the season of MSN combined, each having important contributions at very important moments. Peak year of Suarez and Neymar no doubt.

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]1161950212702789632[/tw]

Seems like if Barca or any club isn't winning to pay the money demanded by Paris, they will keep him at PSG. PSG isn't moving on their demands.

"In the event of an exchange, Paris wants at least 140 million euros, and a sale without exchange wants 200 million euros"

Incredible.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Seems like if Barca or any club isn't winning to pay the money demanded by Paris, they will keep him at PSG. PSG isn't moving on their demands.

In the event of an exchange, Paris wants at least 140 million euros, and a sale without exchange wants 200 million euros

Incredible.

Fantastic! Let them keep him and enjoy in his shitstorm for another year. We should just keep Coutinho and try him as AM and see how that goes. That's it, there is no other way right now.

Last edited:

Saladin

"In the event of an exchange, Paris wants at least 140 million euros, and a sale without exchange wants 200 million euros"

Incredible.

If that is the case, then we need to pass on Neymar. He is by any means a luxury signing and although I could see him rejuvenate his career at the Camp Nou, the fiscal responsibility is a bigger priority. Let Madrid take him on and officially lock down their wage structure for the next five years.

Also there is no guarantee that Neymar is even close to his best former self. Major injuries in the same metatarsal region, the constant attending of parties with his entourage and the fact that he would take the minutes from Dembouz all point to a sensible pass on the Brazilian.

I still think he will come, but if the terms are as stated, this would be a high-risk transfer which could spell financial disaster for the club, the likes of which we haven't seen since Gasparts reign of horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans