Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

1. sister parties
2. him going MIA every spring on a field
3. fight with Semedo
4. sueing Barca for a loyalty bonus
5. he signed here in 20'14 in a criminal way, as always
6. his dad, his weird friends and entourage
7. not wanting to play fast football after 2015, but ballhogging and showboating

A captain material ;)

1. Valid.
2. Subjective af. Sure his last season here, he wasn’t great in the spring but that shouldn’t represent his entire spell here. He wasn’t Fabregas.
3. That was in the midst of his move, he already had a foot out the door at that point so it wouldn’t surprise me he gets in a tussle with a new player during training. It’s not like this happened, say, over taking a penalty or free kick for instance.
4. Our board, right or wrong, included that in the contract and held out as sour grapes due to the move. So again, post-move antics.
5. NOT. HIS. FAULT. His dad is a piece of shit but a kid that young can’t control how a situation like that plays out. 100% Rosell, so don’t blame Neymar for that.
6. Subjective af.
7. Like, what?

Watch his game against Liverpool and tell me we couldn’t have used that in the semis last year. It’s not all step overs and rainbows, despite what people want to say about this guy.

I get it if you’re still mad at him for leaving and don’t think he deserves it. A part of me thinks that but a bigger part of me wants to see Messi win again and with Valverde still around, we need as much help as we can get.

EdmondDantes

Ousmane needs to realise being coached by Tuchel, playing every game, CL, etc will be much better than being 'coached' and ignored by Valverde.

By the time he comes back, a lot of the senior players will be gone. So they won't neglect him on the pitch any more. It's a win, win.

Devils

It's time.

Dda1d4NV4AEeJpg.jpg

FinBarcelonafan

Ousmane needs to realise being coached by Tuchel, playing every game, CL, etc will be much better than being 'coached' and ignored by Valverde.

By the time he comes back, a lot of the senior players will be gone. So they won't neglect him on the pitch any more. It's a win, win.

and hopefully Valverde is sacked by then

xXKonan

Bartomeu "I will offer you 300 Million+ Lionel Messi to sign Neymar back"

Nasser Al-Khelaifi" lol okay"

Catalan Journalists-"Wow Barto is a genius I can't believe he pulled it off!"

Everyone else
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans