Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew M

I still don't understand why Coutinho couldn't have been involved in this deal. At this point i'm assuming the deal is off

Devils

You'll be even more speechless during the final summit tonight at the CL awards, it will be the defining hour for the deal whether he comes or not.

I doubt it, dawg.

If negotiation for Neymar was going to happen at these awards and CL draw, wouldn't the agents, lawyers and sporting directors of both clubs be present? Nah dawg, I can't see anything going down tonight between just Barto and Nassser.

Sterlingfan2000

Marcal Lorento : Barcelona board has agreed if no player is involved , Neymar won't come. To buy Neymar without players , Barcelona needs to sell Club shares , which they aren't willing to.

It's over and now ban Neymessi and sport

Asylum15

Why? If he comes and doesn't perform we would have just thrown another 150M away. Not the first time it happens in the last few years.

There are only so many 150 millions you can throw away, no matter how big a club you are.

We can't keep digging ourselves out by using our 'stature,' with the banks. This is a critical time period in Barca's history.

Driving our club into the ground to sign this journeyman is exactly the mindset that'll have us back in mid tier before we know it - with him long gone and laughing with his money.

Last edited:

Tackle

Aye.

After today's "final offer" gets rejected there will be a new final offer tomorrow with the papers talking about how the next few hours are decisive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans