Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

You must be kidding. CR7 over Ney every day of the week, twice on Sundays. Messi's creative genius + goalscoring and CR7's goalscoring arsenal = auto CL win. Even with EV.

Messi + Cr7= auto cl win. That's a 10 year olds logic. Cr7 can't do shit without proper service. People may overstate the fact that he only scores tapins and penalties but the truth is he is nothing more than a close range finisher for about half a decade now. Go to other facets like playmaking etc and he is painfully average.

Coming to Barcelona, we don't have much playmaking prowess. That is why messi drops deep to create something because we can't create for shit. We don't need finishers like Cr7 who would go invisible in the match when they are denied service. We need creators like hazard, neymar, salah etc

Lutece FC

Not yet !

There is the simple thing that PSG didn't say STOP !

Remember when Barça wanted Verratti and Bartomeu said that PSG wouldn't even answer his calls so he couldn't even make an offer. Here PSG sits down and discusses time and time again. It only means they WANT to sell but only if Barça pays what they ask.

It is not an impossible transfer.

True but Barca has no money, that is the issue here. No money because of several management errors.

Messi983

MD says:
"1. Barça have reached the limit for salaries and spending money, serious problems [md]
2. In Barça’s most recent offer for PSG, they offered Jean-Clair Todibo (19) in the deal for Neymar. [md]"

Lol, this makes no sense.

1. Todibo's value is 8M (according to TM) so we wouldn't really profit much from that standpoint but we would need to get another CB as we can't get through the season with just Pique, Lenglet and injury prone Umtiti.
2. He's probably on the lowest wages (alongside just promoted Wague) in the first team so we wouldn't free much space there either.
3. PSG already has enough CBs and don't need him. It's probably also likely Todibo doesn't want to go there. He was free to negotiate with whichever club he wanted at the start of the year and choosed us over Juve and other clubs (I don't remember if PSG was also interested).

So while I think Fernando Polo is among the more reliable MD journalists this looks like a BS to me.

Lapi

Bartolomeu, Bordas and every single board member who were pro-Neymar should get fired in October when Neymar will break his metatarsal bone for the 3rd and a final time.

Strange that you are not aware that for cases like that EVERY club has very serious insurances included in each and every contract.

vlad

Messi + Cr7= auto cl win. That's a 10 year olds logic. Cr7 can't do shit without proper service. People may overstate the fact that he only scores tapins and penalties but the truth is he is nothing more than a close range finisher for about half a decade now. Go to other facets like playmaking etc and he is painfully average.

Coming to Barcelona, we don't have much playmaking prowess. That is why messi drops deep to create something because we can't create for shit. We don't need finishers like Cr7 who would go invisible in the match when they are denied service. We need creators like hazard, neymar, salah etc

How is neymar doing since 2015?

35 year cr7 is more consistent and less injuried then neymar, yes, when neymar is on form he is 2nd best player in the world bla bla... Fact is he is nowhere to be seen last seasons, cr7 is still a factor in CL

Its time to midfield to do their job and create chances, why would you want here neymar to drop deep, with messi also, i dont see best attacking trio today, lpool attack, droping deep, instead they create space up front and allow themselvs to be good pass option, and their average midfield is doing just okay

Last edited:

Pedro

La Masia
[tw]1167006434518687749[/tw]

Like I predicted all along, this will go to deadline day
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

Neymessi

How is neymar doing since 2015?

35 year cr7 is more consistent and less injuried then neymar, yes, when neymar is on form he is 2nd best player in the world bla bla... Fact is he is nowhere to be seen last seasons, cr7 is still a factor in CL

Its time to midfield to do their job and create chances, why would you want here neymar to drop deep, with messi also, i dont see best attacking trio today, lpool attack, droping deep, instead they create space up front and allow themselvs to be good pass option, and their average midfield is doing just okay

Read my post again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans