Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

Highly doubt it. Dembele would have to agree to make PSG happy and also alleviate our immediate wage concerns. I am fine with that but if they threw in Todibo they are unforgivable in my eyes.

130 mil + rakitic or something like that is acceptable.
No way should we include Tobido or dembele in the deal.
In still wondering how we can afford this? Not to mention the wages...

I really doubt the board is that dumb to throw in Todibo as that will leave us with 3 recognized CBs. Dembele doesn't really seem to want to move to PSG. Like you guys, I still wonder how we will manage our wage bill with Neymar coming. Neymar really has to cut his wages to make the move more feasible.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You will recover one of the best players in the world, who is only 27 years old. Be happy. You will continue to rule the Spanish championship for a long time to come. Griezmann and Neymar are very good for the post-Messi period. Your leaders had a single window of opportunity to recover, and they probably managed to do so. You should salute them for this feat if it's done.

Neymar will be sitting on the bench injured, hanging out with his amigos off the pitch and going to his sister's parties as usual... While we take on huge debt, further delaying other signings and the Espai Barca Project. Indeed we should salute Agent Bartomeu. Works great for real Madrid.

Great business done by PSG to get rid of him at the cost we are going to fork out.

kollegah

OJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

calma calma

At this current time there is nothing closed between Barça and PSG. The meeting is still ongoing

Donatello

what a president: signs de jong, griezmann and neymar in a single window
[tw]1167067332558098433[/tw]

Not to mention a rather short sighted one.

Might be good in the short term but we are overlooking long term consequences.

Todibo shouldn't be traded, we'd be left with 3 CBs and will lose a great young CB in Todibo. We are adding more wages to our already inflated wage bill. If Dembele loan is permanent we will be left with an aging frontline, which all will need replacement in 2-3 seasons and its not a good thing.

Neymar, his injuries are still a serious issue for me. Also the fact that all the off field antics he brings with him.

I also fear that I hope we are not doing PSG a favor like we did with Liverpool and actually ended up strengthening them.

50-50 about the deal tbh. Not too excited, neither too sad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans