Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

[tw]1167068329326075910[/tw]

Says the deal between PSG and Barca for Neymar isn't done and closed. At this moment there is no agreement but the negotiations are ongoing.

[tw]1167069406696001537[/tw]

According to his sources, an agreement has NOT been found

Riordon

Our guys need to have balls when they negotiate. The longer this drag, the better. The damage between Neymar and PSG is huge

cro-man

Who is feeding those clowns with false information? Seemd like there is no reliable source out there anymore.

Also an agreement at this point wouldnt make sense.

xxxxxx

[tw]1167068329326075910[/tw]

Says the deal between PSG and Barca for Neymar isn't done and closed. At this moment there is no agreement but the negotiations are ongoing.

[tw]1167069406696001537[/tw]

According to his sources, an agreement has NOT been found

I believe this guy more than any of the other sources to be honest.

Messigician

Lmao, Real Madrid fans cokung out of their caves depserate for any source indicating Neymar isn't coming.

It's over, you lose. Neymar returns it will be made official soon. I have nothing more to add except to tell everyone to remain calm and ignore fake news.

I am 100% sure this is it, he's coming!

Messigician

Lmao, Real Madrid fans cokung out of their caves depserate for any source indicating Neymar isn't coming.

It's over, you lose. Neymar returns it will be made official soon. I have nothing more to add except to tell everyone to remain calm and ignore fake news.

I am 100% sure this is it, he's coming!

Calm reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans