Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danic

Maybe paris want replacement before they announce the deal.
Remember how barca got sucked out after neymar left and everyone knew it.

Vilarrubi

Maybe paris want replacement before they announce the deal.
Remember how barca got sucked out after neymar left and everyone knew it.

This is actually a good point.. Neymar confirmed going means clubs could easily increase the fee of a replacement player for PSG knowing they have money. Just like Dortmund did with us.

This is actually a good point.. Neymar confirmed going means clubs could easily increase the fee of a replacement player for PSG knowing they have money. Just like Dortmund did with us.

But I think everyone knows that PSG would only be interested in someone like Dybala if they were getting rid of Neymar

Vilarrubi

But I think everyone knows that PSG would only be interested in someone like Dybala if they were getting rid of Neymar

They would but they’ve probably inquired before the Neymar saga is this advanced and have a rough price. If Neymar is officially confirmed Juve could use that plus the fact there’s only 3 days left of the window to increase the price and be stubborn in negotiations.

malvolio

Easy groups don't mean a thing, what matters is how well you do in knckouts. We cruised past group stage last 2 years but still fell short.

I was responding to the other guy, who was shitting his pants at our group.
Of course the real deal is in the KOs.

Donatello

It’s not off. [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] has insider info that said everything was agreed. PSG moving for Dybala now so Ney is definitely coming. I bet Barca PR and Nike are planning some things.

Do you really trust what an anonymous user tells on this forum.

There's a good chance he just got that from social network and claimed it to be his insider info.

I'm not saying that everyone on this forum is a liar, but unless you have facts to back up your claim, or you have a past history of breaking news even before major outlets report, there's no reason to believe them.
"Trust me bro" kind sources are as good as useless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans