Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

Goddamn this video makes me sad. That season was one of the best in Barca's history. The attacking power we had was just unfair to other teams.

Messi, prime suarez and neymar that was, as it seems in his prime. Fuck me, he was at the times at messi goat level. We were unplayable that season, yes.

MTL_Barca

As awesome as MSN was i feel like it was also the start of that galactico trip Bartomeu is on for some years now.

Ever since that unreal striker trio was created the rest of the squad (midfield, defense) suffered a lot and the team as a whole got worse. Minimal coaching, average midfield with star strikers saving the day.

Then Neymar left and they could never fill the gap, wasting a ridiculous amount of money on the way. Suarez declined so 32 year old Messi has to carry the team more than ever. Their solution? Try to sign Neymar back :bartomeu:

Alik

[youtube]obCLV_Vrh5U[/youtube]

7 seasons of this level and he would have been in the top 15-20 players of all time (maybe top 10 if he got a WC with brazil in 18).

Instead, he's just a footnote in history.

Suarez used to be so good. Could control passes for one. For another, he scored those dummy goals for fun.

KingLeo10

Suarez used to be so good. Could control passes for one. For another, he scored those dummy goals for fun.

Agree. He had an absolutely ruthless edge and determination to him during those glory years of his (last two seasons at Pool and first two for us). Then he got comfortable and fat.

serghei

Those three man, in a way it was normal we couldn't keep that trio. They were 3 of the biggest players in the world. The order at that time was Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez. These were the best 4 players in the world in 2015. And we had 3 of them!!!

Andresito

Staff member
Those three man, in a way it was normal we couldn't keep that trio. They were 3 of the biggest players in the world. The order at that time was Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez. These were the best 4 players in the world in 2015. And we had 3 of them!!!

Just like in 2010.
What's interesting is all these players grew into their roles and became top 3/4 while at Barca thanks to having a distinctive style of play that suited the best players. Basically the opposite of what we have today.

Andrew M

It is normal in a way, I agree. Neymar was offered more money and he took it, but eventually he could have got that money here as well in a few years. So it was shortsighted.

Tackle

Neymar is not comfortable in Paris and will once again look for a summer departure. Barça will make an effort. [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans