Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this praise for Suarez yet if you were to go to his thread you would believe that being the best striker in the world for years at Barca and scoring over 400 goals never even happened. Of course people have the right to criticise but do we really have to descend in to calling him a 'fat cunt and a "rat fuck' and praying he gets an Andre Gomes type injury??

People like to ask players for loyalty all the time but where is the loyalty from themselves ... the fans??

KingLeo10

You're delusional if you regard comments such as 'relax he is coming' as contributing to the discussion.

Pure trolling

It's a miracle he's survived here for this long.

Does nothing but post inane one liners and has the memory of an amoeba with his constant flip flopping.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
All this praise for Suarez yet if you were to go to his thread you would believe that being the best striker in the world for years at Barca and scoring over 400 goals never even happened. Of course people have the right to criticise but do we really have to descend in to calling him a 'fat cunt and a "rat fuck' and praying he gets an Andre Gomes type injury??

People like to ask players for loyalty all the time but where is the loyalty from themselves ... the fans??

All this praise for the previous version of suarez*
Like really dude you are so fucking annoying with constant misappropriated remarks/statenents. Give it a rest.

All this praise for the previous version of suarez*
Like really dude you are so fucking annoying with constant misappropriated remarks/statenents. Give it a rest.

Read it again. Nothing has been misappropriated. I'll make it even clearer. The 400 golazos and years as the best striker in the world for Barca should make Suarez immune to comments like 'rat fuck' and 'fat cunt' TODAY, despite the fact he is not good enough for Barca TODAY. There should be a level of Respekt in the criticism towards him. He has earnt it.

Just because you can't understand the intricacies of what I'm saying doesn't mean I have misappropriated things.

FinBarcelonafan

Read it again. Nothing has been misappropriated. I'll make it even clearer. The 400 golazos and years as the best striker in the world for Barca should make Suarez immune to comments like 'rat fuck' and 'fat cunt' TODAY, despite the fact he is not good enough for Barca TODAY. There should be a level of Respekt in the criticism towards him. He has earnt it.

Just because you can't understand the intricacies of what I'm saying doesn't mean I have misappropriated things.

So we should let him play with Barca till he dies?

That's how teams get into trouble. They respect more the name than the current form or skill level.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Here is how I look at Suarez. Barca and Messi pre Suarez never had issues winning La liga. The need for an elite striker in those days was always with the purpose of delivering in the CL and not banging in goals against La liga fodder. In that aspect Suarez fully delivered the first 2 years and has gone missing for almost 4 years (can change).

If prime Suarez had been brought in a year or 2 earlier we could have had a completely different discussion , but that's not the case. And that is why I rate Eto'o as a bigger player for Barca than Suarez.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Yes because clearly multiple people said that they wanted him injured with a Gomez type injury... It was one person who made the remark. So throwing it out there like it's comman place is absurd.
Secondly no one is immune to criticism or ridicule, especially when that person is an arrogant toxic striker who is no longer near the standard and has clearly been negatively affecting the team. He would earn a lot more respect if he was more self aware and accepted having less game time for the benefit of the team. I don't want to go into the multiple reasons as to why suarez is such an unlikeable character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans