Neymar Jr.

Messigician

After serving three years of a players contract hes allowed to leave for a fixed compensation fee. Its pandoras box - it was never (?) used and we shouldnt set the precedent.

Just let him rot at PSG.

Relax we will use the clause to free Neymar.

Operation Free NeyNey is officially underway, we move!

Messigician

The reason I didn't have a source on the news I reported was becasue it is insider info.

I'm happy MD and Sport broke the news shortly after so I can post with sources again.

'Neymar: Operation Exit' [sport]

The star prepares good his strategy to return to the Camp Nou; he’s no longer in a ‘protected period’ with PSG [sport]

FIFA will impose the compensation that the player must pay to his current club to be liberated [sport]

The idea of betting on the signing of the Brazilian again in 2020 grows within the club [md]

'Neymar rises' [md]

The Catalan side think a sum of around 180 million euros can get the deal over the line. Especially now that the Brazilian is in his third season at PSG, which unlocks a special FIFA clause: the freedom to depart. Barcelona have invested a lot of faith in the clause. [md]

Neymar is once again being heavily valued at Barcelona and the club plan to go for him in the summer. Barça understand that Neymar is one of a few star players in world football that can leave their respective club, unlike Mbappé (also PSG) and Kane (Tottenham). [md]

The Neymar soap opera continues: the Brazilian wants to leave PSG at all costs as quickly as possible and his dream is to return to the Camp Nou. [sport]

Newcomer

Neymar is once again being heavily valued at Barcelona and the club plan to go for him in the summer. Barça understand that Neymar is one of a few star players in world football that can leave their respective club, unlike Mbappé (also PSG) and Kane (Tottenham). [md]

The Catalan side think a sum of around 180 million euros can get the deal over the line. Especially now that the Brazilian is in his third season at PSG, which unlocks a special FIFA clause: the freedom to depart. Barcelona have invested a lot of faith in the clause. [md]

The Neymar soap opera continues: the Brazilian wants to leave PSG at all costs as quickly as possible and his dream is to return to the Camp Nou. [sport]

ENQwO-cX0AAWQhz.jpg

More than Neymar future, i wonder how Mundo Deportivo can say Mbappé is not in the position to leave his club. He is in the exact same contractual situation.

KingLeo10

why do the same ev trolls post garbage-tier neymar rumours every week?

Because their shared interest is the destruction of Barcelona.

RM wouldn't entertain getting CR7 back after the way CR7 left (which was infinitely better than Ney's exit) and CR7 is like 10 times the legend for RM than Neydive was for Barca.

This is the difference in the cojones of the respective managements. Perez is a don. Barto is a cuck.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Certain percentage of contract value maybe (or FIFA sets the price)? I honestly have no idea. But then again, theres a good reason it hasnt been used yet.

Batistuta9

Because their shared interest is the destruction of Barcelona.

RM wouldn't entertain getting CR7 back after the way CR7 left (which was infinitely better than Ney's exit) and CR7 is like 10 times the legend for RM than Neydive was for Barca.

This is the difference in the cojones of the respective managements. Perez is a don. Barto is a cuck.

Even though I don't want neymar back, it's wrong to compare cr7 with neymar. If cr7 was 28 they probably would want him back, doesn't make sense to buy a 35 year old

Newcomer

But how is the fixed compensation fee set?

No one knows. As mc lovin said, it depends on the contract, wages and a lot of other stuff. And this is why it is too dangerous and not used by clubs and players. You could end up paying way more than you thought initially, especially if the other club goes to CAS/TAS.

Imo, if Neymar is sold, it will be a regular transfer.

Funny to see the pseudo PSG insiders (random guys) saying Neymar will renew soon and catalan media paddling this story all year long. Can't they just wait for summer transfer period? Guess not, it is good money for MD and co and fame whoring for the pseudo insiders.

Home of Barca Fans