Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackened

Will easily surpass Pele and Messi as South America's top scorer.

Yes. A fantastic player. Had he stayed at Barca (or went to Real) and had he taken a better care of himself and eased on the partying... He might have gone down as one of the top-20 of all time. In hindsight, moving to PSG killed his career and motivation.

Andresito

Staff member
Damn, he looked so light and swift. Like a feather but with full control.

Suarez in comparison an absolute monster, and Messi somewhere inbetween.

KingLeo10

It's been so many years of mediocrity that people forgot how good prime MSN was in that 14/15. To this day, it's still the most devastating single season ever put together in European football.

Treble (competing against peak RM and AM in LL and Copa); beating PSG (groups), City, PSG, Bayern, and Juve in Europe

60 G - 50 W (highest W percentage across all competitions)

175 goals scored - only 37 goals conceded in all competitions (the most bonkers stat for me. That's prime 90s Milan and 00s Chelsea kind of numbers , but with 1.5 x - 2 x the attacking output :lol: )

It was also the most devastating version of Messi in my opinion. 58 goals, 30 assists, and he averaged like 10+ dribbles a game in the CL. Neymar and Suarez were easy top 3 and 4 players in the world, with a huge gap to number 5. It would have been a Barca Ballon D'Or podium but CR7 had one of his best seasons ever scoring like 60 goals :lol:

vegitot

It's been so many years of mediocrity that people forgot how good prime MSN was in that 14/15. To this day, it's still the most devastating single season ever put together in European football.

Treble (competing against peak RM and AM in LL and Copa); beating PSG (groups), City, PSG, Bayern, and Juve in Europe

175 goals scored - only 37 goals conceded in all competitions (the most bonkers stat for me. That's prime 90s Milan and 00s Chelsea kind of numbers , but with 1.5 x - 2 x the attacking output :lol: )

It was also the most devastating version of Messi in my opinion. 58 goals, 30 assists, and he averaged like 10+ dribbles a game in the CL. Neymar and Suarez were easy top 3 and 4 players in the world, with a huge gap to number 5. It would have been a Barca Ballon D'Or podium but CR7 had one of his best seasons ever scoring like 60 goals :lol:

Pendu with tons of tap in and penalties to stat pad. Both Suarez and Neymar were easily above. When Messi was injured, Suarez and Neymar destroyed every teams they faced.

Now look at current wingers :hang:

Dembele can dribble, can create if he spams crosses but can not shot. Fati can score but can not do other things. No need to comment about Ferran.

FinBarcelonafan

Good post.

2015 a great memory. The team was dreamy to watch.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

50W out of 60G - not to forget that Barca needed 3 months to get on fire. The loss against Real Sociedad was the best thing which could happen, after this match whole Team was on another level.

MSN was something else, you had Messi who could do everything, Neymar who finished nearly every 1vs1 chance and Suarez who was not only a top finisher but also good at creating of chances. With a proper midfield this trio could have won another cl.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He was wonderful man.

Fuck Neymar for leaving us prematurely.

Look at us now.

Look at the dross adoening our wings :puke:

That's not his fault at all, that's purely down to the retard we had in charge. Other competent clubs with smaller injections of money propelled themselves to tier 1 for comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans