Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_Messi

Dream scenario

Neymar ➡️ Real Madrid
Coutinho ➡️ PSG
Hazard ➡️ Barcelona

No. As much as Neymar is a snake he is twice the player that Hazard is in terms of actually scoring goals and creating. Younger. Better individually. Quicker. More dangerous on his own. The bigger star and thus the better option in terms of revenue from the commercial/business side of the game.

Can live with Coutinho to QSG and Neysnake to RM though.

giphy.webp

Can't see the gif or photo.

Mbappé to Barça though and we have a deal.

Jadentheman

Amazing how Jair stopped posting. He always throws a big game, but liek clockwork disappears when with egg on his face :lol: "PSG is growing", "PSG will be teh ebst just you wait" :lol: @JairVentura maybe you should humble yourself :lol:

Ney ruined his career, it's obvious. No injuries at Barca, No Round of 16 exits at Barca. Always against the best competition. Always has the ball. Camp Nou biggest crowd to wow with amazing tricks. What a waste.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing how Jair stopped posting. He always throws a big game, but liek clockwork disappears when with egg on his face :lol: "PSG is growing", "PSG will be teh ebst just you wait" :lol: @JairVentura maybe you should humble yourself :lol:

Ney ruined his career, it's obvious. No injuries at Barca, No Round of 16 exits at Barca. Always against the best competition. Always has the ball. Camp Nou biggest crowd to wow with amazing tricks. What a waste.

Pretty much.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Well, well, well - Hold your horses there mister! We might very well be facing our own last 16 exit next week!

MTL_Barca

Are Coutinho and Neymar even that close? I always see him hanging out with Arthur.

When Ney was still here there were reports about them being close friends and Ney wanting him here, but who knows.

Being a starter at PSG is still better than bench at Barca so there would be other reasons too, but i doubt that PSG goes after Cou and we probably wouldn't sell him to them anyway.

JPM85

Selling Cou for 150 - 180M wouldn't be a bad deal, PSG gets eliminated in round of 16 either way with or without him.
Use 50% for getting Jovic, the other for de Ligt.

Devils

Things never change, dawg.

R10 left those farm fields to come to Barca and elevated himself to a legendary player and one of the greatest players in history. Neymar went the opposite way only to immerse himself into a pool of irrelevancy.

Bet most people wouldn't have guessed that in the two years he moved to PSG the only thing he would do to achieve global headlines would be becoming a meme based off his comedic world cup performances.

I have no agenda, I let the truth speak for itself, dawg.

Leo_Messi

Whitening creams?:lol:

It's the Paris sun guys. That city is another London weather wise. Even more rainy than London actually. Contrary to popular belief.

Things never change, dawg.

R10 left those farm fields to come to Barca and elevated himself to a legendary player and one of the greatest players in history. Neymar went the opposite way only to immerse himself into a pool of irrelevancy.

Bet most people wouldn't have guessed that in the two years he moved to PSG the only thing he would do to achieve global headlines would be becoming a meme based off his comedic world cup performances.

I have no agenda, I let the truth speak for itself, dawg.

Preach bro. Sad story indeed. Only himself to blame and his idiotic entourage and father.

Could have become a legend for us (if he wanted) but threw everything in the dustbin. Such insane stupidity deserves to be punished big time. Can't say that I am feeling sorry for him. Nah, dawg, not this time around.

Who the fuck (sane one that is), even more so a Brazilian, would ever leave BCN and FCB for freaking Paris and QSG? You have to be insane. He was earning big bucks in BCN as well. Hardly much difference in the wider picture. Second only to Messi and C. Ronaldo in the world.

From life in freaking Castelldefels to some suburb in Paris. Seen that "garbage dump" that he is living in on social media. What a fall from grace! No wonder that he returns to BCN whenever possible!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans